Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Sage 50 Payroll \ Sage Payroll Training \ Payroll Administrator
If you're looking for a role as a Payroll Administrator or supervisor then Sage Payroll training program is ideal for you. You'll be given all the training to make sure that you are fully prepared and up to date with the latest legal requirements including RTI. Training will involve all aspects of PAYE including income tax, national insurance contributions, SSP, SMP and related payroll forms using Sage 50 Payroll
Contents of Sage Payroll Training using Sage 50 Payroll
- Understanding UK legislation relating to payroll
- PAYE and NIC contributions using Sage payroll 50
- Adding employees and creating pay elements
- Processing payments and generating pre-update reports
- Employer Alignment Submission (EAS), Full Payment Submission (FPS)
- Employer Payment Summary (EPS), National Insurance Verification Request (NVR)
- Departments and Employee Analysis
- Calculating and processing SSP, SMP and SPP
- Updating software with leavers and joiners and generating the forms (P45 and P46)
- Understanding year-end procedures
- Generating pay slips and submitting PAYE to HMRC on behalf of employees
- Issuing P60’s to employees at the end of tax year
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews.
Who is this course for?
Sage Payroll Training \ Payroll Administrator \ Sage 50 Payroll
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, FIA, CIMA, CIPFA or other accountancy and payroll qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting and payroll experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting and payroll
- Candidates new to accounting and payroll, looking forward to maintaining their own accounts and payroll records to reduce their costs
Sage 50 Payroll Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing Sage Payroll Training you can apply for jobs such as Payroll Administrator and Payroll Assistant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.