Add to basket or enquire
Sage 50 Essential Training
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Are you looking to develop your skills of using Sage 50 Accounting software? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Sage 50 Essential Training course. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your skills of using Sage 50 software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide accounting duties to the highest standards.
Sage is one of the UK and worldwide most popular accounting software, used by a huge number of businesses in the world and it provides a complete accounts processing package for businesses. Sage is a comprehensive piece of software, and to accomplish the full benefit of this accounts package, it’s essential to learn all aspects of its functions.
This online Sage 50 accounts training course will facilitate you learn how to accurately manage your process invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records through practical, step by step learning with presenter videos. This online course is broken down into easy steps to manage by the learner, and that overcoming technical difficulties to this course as you can take it a step at a time.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, step by step guided videos, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
GUARANTEED ONGOING SUPPORTS!
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
This Sage 50 training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours;
Course Curriculum : Sage 50 Essential Training
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Sage Basics
- Nominal and Sales Ledger
- Maintenance and File Handling
- Manager and Jobs
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- The Supplier Records
- Bank Transactions
- Opening Balance
- Fixed Assets
- Budget and Charts
- Account Management and Customer Setup
- Inventory and Employee Setup
- Security Setup
- ACTI Link
- Tasks Overview
- Data Management
- Forms, Management Reports, and Recap
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Sage 50 Essential Training”.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online Sage 50 Training course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to use Sage Accounting programme.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Sage Accounting programme. Whether you signed up simply to learn Sage or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the programme.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrator, and Accountant etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.