Add to basket or enquire
Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Management diploma is the ideal solution for growing companies with growing payroll. This can quickly turn into a messy management problem. This Diploma in Sage 50 Training – Accounts & Payroll will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling in to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using Sage 50.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to navigate in the program and to create and set up a new company.
- In this course, you’ll move on to understanding settings and their effect on automated features and functions.
- This course will train you to record daily business.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- Having this training keeps your employee data secure.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to un-do or adjust transactions.
- At the end of this course, you’ll develop your knowledge of financial and other reports.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking – Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorised Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find on Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events and Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Diploma in Sage 50 Training – Accounts & Payroll. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Sage 50 software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Account Clark, Payroll Clerk Office Admin, Office Manager and many more.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.