Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
Sage 50 Payroll software is used by over half of UK businesses to submit their payroll to HMRC. It provides hassle-free payroll solutions for small to medium businesses that have between 5 – 500 employees, giving them a simple and straightforward process for registering and managing data.
Study Sage 50 Payroll and take control of your business’ payroll by enrolling in the Official Sage 50 Payroll certification to become an expert in this widely used and highly regarded software.
By becoming qualified in using the Payroll software that powers over half of UK businesses, you are opening doors to a countless amount of job opportunities, or the chance to go freelance and work for yourself in Payroll. If Payroll is the industry you want to carve out a career in, then this qualification will be fundamental to your success!
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
- Rollback and restore data
- Set up legislation and company details
- Create employee records
- Set up pay elements
- Process your payroll run
- Use pension schemes
- Produce P32s
- Deal with starters and leavers
- Using the government gateway
- Deal with holiday pay
- Management information reports
- Automatic enrolment
- Understanding the importance of data security
- Deal with attachment of earnings orders
- Learn how to process and understand the difference between statutory and non-statutory payments and deductions
- Set up and process student loans
- Apply SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP to your payroll
- Understand the Payroll Tax Month End process
- Calculating the true cost of the payroll to an organisation including employer contributions and the statutory requirements.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is new to Payroll or anyone who requires a certification to validate their Payroll knowledge using the Sage software.
There are no requirements for this Sage Payroll qualification as it contains the entry level Sage qualification.
Payroll specialists with Sage knowledge and certification can function in roles including:
• Payroll Manager
• Payroll Administrator
• Payroll Specialist
• Payroll Clerk
• Senior Payroll Administrator
As an Accountant with Payroll knowledge and qualifications you can expect to earn around £28,000 per year.