Add to basket or enquire
Sage 50 Computerised Accounting - Level 1
Are you planning to switch over from manual accounting to automated accounting software? If yes, it would be useful to enlighten yourself about the features, advantages, and drawbacks of computerised accounting platforms. Computerised accounting softwares are used for evaluating the profitability and financial performance of different organisations. Manual accounting has become redundant nowadays, as they are prone to human error. Thus, businesses of all sizes rely on the best accounting software in India to make the complex accounting task more manageable and error-free.
Computerised accounting softwares acts as the primary tool for recording, tracking, and generating accounting transaction reports of small and medium-sized enterprises. It comes with a host of modules such as bookkeeping for tracking and managing payments and collections; invoicing for generating invoices for customers, process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately and so much more. During this Sage Accredited Computerised Accounting online course, you will learn how to carry out various finance and administration duties using computerised accounting software so that you can utilise it in the best possible manner.
- 1: 1.1: Company Settings 05:51
- 2: 1.2: Save, Back up and Rebuild Data 04:31
- 3: 1.3: Set financial year and change program date 02:45
- 4: 2.1: Enter, Amend & delete chart of accounts 08:03
- 5: 3.1: Plan & post balance on nominal accounts 05:45
- 6: 3.2: Create, amend& delete nominal accounts 04:01
- 7: 4.1: Enter customer details 05:22
- 8: 4.2: Process sales invoices & credit notes 08:47
- 9: 4.3: Enter receipts from customers 05:55
- 10: 5.1: Enter supplier details 03:56
- 11: 5.2: Process of purchase invoices & credit notes 06:14
- 12: 5.3: Enter payments to suppliers 03:51
- 13: 6: Process & enter cash receipts 04:12
- 14: 7: Process & enter cash payments 03:21
- 15: 8.1: Transfer money to business bank account 03:30
- 16: 8.2: Transfer money from bank account to petty cash 02:52
- 17: 9: Trial balance, supplier & customer & supplier details & nominal ledgers 12:58
- 18: Mock EXAM 12:00
- 19: Final Exam 10:00
- Learn how to use a computerised accounting application
- Learn how to work effectively with bookkeeping
- Learn the different banking procedures
- Gain a thorough introduction to bookkeeping
- Learn the trial balance, nominal reports and data security
- Learn how to create customer and supplier account codes and records
The course will be delivered directly to you, and from the date you joined the course you have 12 months of access to the online learning platform. The course is self-paced, and you can complete it in stages at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the course successfully, learners will take an online assessment. This online test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the ‘Sage 50 Computerised Accounting - Level 1’ certificate by CPD.
CPD is an internationally recognised qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise.
Who is this course for?
This course is introduction level, so will be suitable for those who have never used Excel before, or who would like an introduction to the programme.
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
Below are few of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Payroll Administrator (average UK salary: £19,694 per annum)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK salary: £27,059 per annum)
- Payroll Manager (average UK salary: £30,568 per annum)
- Senior Payroll Administrator (average UK salary: £25,309 per annum)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK salary: £18,515 per annum)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.