Sage 50 Computerised Accounting – Level 1
*Special Christmas Deals*
This excellent Sage 50 – Level 1 Computerised Accounting course is aimed at anyone new to accounting and bookkeeping. This course provides a fantastic introduction to financial and administrative duties using computerised account software. This course has been expertly developed in conjunction with Sage, and give you the most up to date skills required by employers. This Sage 50 course will greatly enhance your employability, and will also qualify you to run the finances of your own business.
- Learn to deal with customers and suppliers
- Learn to add new accounts to sales, purchase and nominal ledgers
- Learn to process data, bank transactions, invoices and credit notes accurately
- Learn to produce management reports
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Sage 50 Computerised Accounting – Level 1
1: Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
2: Use Chart Of Accounts
3: Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
4: Dealing With Customers
5: Dealing With Suppliers
6: Cash Receipts
7: Cash Payments
8: Bank Transfer
9: Extract Reports
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Computerised Accounting Level 1 Certificate by Sage UK certificate.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- Office Administrator
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Office Administrator
- Management Accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.