Barnet and Southgate College
Become accredited by the Institute of Chartered Bookkeepers (ICB) and CPD in your use of the Sage 2014 computerised accountancy software with this Level 2 Sage 50 Accounts 2014 course.
Level 2 Certificate in Sage 50
This Sage course will allow you to master the Sage software to a level where you can gain certification from the ICB.
• Navigating the Sage software.
• Get to grips with Chart of Accounts and Setting Up Nominal Accounts.
• Access and master Opening Balances before moving on to the Customers module where you’ll learn everything needed to track customers.
• The Supplier Notes module covers everything about dealing with suppliers.
• The Product Notes modules get you up to speed with stock takes, stock transfer, returns, reports and more.
• The Sales Invoice module will boost your invoicing skills.
• Take control of setting up a new account, allocating customer receipts, supplier payment and credit notes and more in the Bank module.
• The Projects module show you how to use the Wizard to take control of your projects.
• Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing
• Master Foreign Currency
• Bank Reconciliation module to consolidate your banking skills.
• Monthly Reports and Monthly Routines.
• Master Intrastat, run a VAT return and other VAT schemes in the VAT module.
• Gain the expertise that will help you to fix errors in the Maintenance and Corrections module.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to gain maximum proficiency in using the Sage software and anyone who needs a recognised certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
A bookkeeper can expect to earn around £21k with potential to progress further as assistant accountant, accountant or bookkeeper head.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.