Barnet and Southgate College
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Become accredited by the Institute of Chartered Bookkeepers (ICB) and CPD in your use of the Sage 2014 computerised accountancy software with this Level 2 Sage 50 Accounts 2014 course.
This Sage course will allow you to master the Sage software to a level where you can gain certification from the ICB.
• Navigating the Sage software.
• Get to grips with Chart of Accounts and Setting Up Nominal Accounts.
• Access and master Opening Balances before moving on to the Customers module where you’ll learn everything needed to track customers.
• The Supplier Notes module covers everything about dealing with suppliers.
• The Product Notes modules get you up to speed with stock takes, stock transfer, returns, reports and more.
• The Sales Invoice module will boost your invoicing skills.
• Take control of setting up a new account, allocating customer receipts, supplier payment and credit notes and more in the Bank module.
• The Projects module show you how to use the Wizard to take control of your projects.
• Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing
• Master Foreign Currency
• Bank Reconciliation module to consolidate your banking skills.
• Monthly Reports and Monthly Routines.
• Master Intrastat, run a VAT return and other VAT schemes in the VAT module.
• Gain the expertise that will help you to fix errors in the Maintenance and Corrections module.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to gain maximum proficiency in using the Sage software and anyone who needs a recognised certification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
A bookkeeper can expect to earn around £21k with potential to progress further as assistant accountant, accountant or bookkeeper head.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.