Add to basket or enquire
Our Sage 50 Accounts Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Sage 50 Accounts Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Over 3 million people use Sage 50 Accounts worldwide every day for all businesses — small and large. This high-demand skillset with accredited certification is now available for everyone with an affordable price and compact training. Be a Sage 50 Accounts expert today and get started with a secured & promising career ahead.
This course is a step by step guide on how to use and master Sage 50cloud Accounts. The Sage 50 Accounts Diploma covers everything from beginner level to advanced level. You will learn everything from setting up/creating a new company to how to create year-end reports. This course is the only guide you need to master Sage 50 cloud Accounts.
Highlights of the Sage 50 Accounts Diploma:
- Gain a holistic understanding and practical skills of using the Sage 50 Accounts software.
- Learn to set up accounts, undertake Month End and Year-End Processes, create, modify and review the chart of accounts and accurately observe the financial state of your company with the Sage 50 Accounts software.
- Create customer invoices, check bank accounts and nominal and understand invoice management for products utilising various useful platforms.
- Understand nominal ledger, bank transfers, setting up, processing and deleting prepayments & deal with accruals.
- Learn the advanced principles of preparing financial statements and VAT returns, and preparing for Audit with the Sage 50 Accounts.
- Discover the ways to manage the delivery system for your clients on an elaborate scale and create and check BOMs and manage product transfers.
- Learn correctly to calculate the cost of sales, stock value, utilise stock wizard and setting up departments, departmental balance sheet, use report wizard, and many more.
Why People Enrol this Sage 50 Accounts Diploma From One Education:
- Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Sage 50 Accounts Diploma
- Learning materials of our Sage 50 Accounts Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Sage 50 Accounts Diploma course content for a full year
- Complete the Sage 50 Accounts Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Sage 50 Accounts Diploma
This Sage 50 Accounts Diploma is taught by industry experts through practical exercises, electronic study materials and multiple-choice online assessment. It goes step-by-step through the functions of the software with informative, easy-to-understand modules focussed on restoring and backing up data, entering bank receipts and payments and setting up suppliers and clients on the system. You will also learn to improve your broader office administration and computer literacy abilities.
This Sage 50 Accounts Diploma is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Sage 50
- Purpose of Using Sage 50 for Business
- Setting Up a Company in Sage 50 Software
- Filling Up the Details
Module 2: System Set-up
- Tour of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts
- Editing the Default Chart of Accounts
- Adding and Editing Bank Accounts
- Managing Departments
Module 3: Customers, Suppliers and Assets
- Setting up Customers and Suppliers
- Creating Projects
- Entering Purchase Invoice, Credit Note and Purchase Order
- Entering Sales Invoice, Credit Notes and Sales Orders
- Entering Fixed Sales
Module 4: Payments, Receipts and Petty Cash
- Entering Bank Payments and Receipts
- Internal Bank Transfers, Petty Cash Transfers and Cred Card Transfers
- Entering Customer Receipts and Supplier Payments
- Adding Recurring Items (DD/STO etc.)
- Entering Petty Cash Expenses and Summary
Module 5: Bank Reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Current Account
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash Account
- Reconciliation of Credit Card Account
Module 6: Aged Reports, Payroll and Journals
- Creating Aged Debtors and Email Statements
- Creating Aged Creditors Reports
- Processing Monthly Wage Entries
- Posting Monthly Payroll Journal
Module 7: VAT Return
- Preparing Quarterly VAT Return
- Processing VAT Reconciliation and Posting Journal
- Submitting VAT Return to HMRC
- Introducing EC Sales
Module 8: Entering Balances
- Opening Trial Balance
- Opening Customer Balance
- Opening Supplier Balance
Module 9: Year-End Journals
- Posting Depreciation Journal
- Posting Prepayment Journal
- Posting Deferred Income Journal
Module 10: Year-End Procedures and Reports
- Preparing Budgets
- Introduction to Cash Flow
- Introduction to Sage Report Designer
How is the Sage 50 Accounts Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Sage 50 Accounts Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £119. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Sage 50 Accounts Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Sage 50 Accounts course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Sage 50 Accounts Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
What our learners say:
"Having been interested in a career in bookkeeping for some time, I was thrilled to find this affordable course and start learning about Sage 50 Accounts. This is a vital piece of software to understand if you have any hopes of becoming a bookkeeper, and through this Sage 50 Accounts course I have learnt how to handle a huge range of responsibilities. I now have the confidence and skills I need to get started in an exciting new career, all thanks to this Sage 50 Accounts course."
"This course is one of a kind! For a brilliantly reasonable price, I have learnt all sorts of useful, new skills with Sage 50 Accounts. Everything from invoices and products to dealing with the bank and processing sales orders was covered, and I could choose to learn from my Windows computer to my laptop. If it was a sunny day outside, I’d take my laptop into the garden or to a café and learn from there – you don’t get the same freedom at a college!"
Please Note: For practice purpose, you should have Sage 50 Accounts software installed on your PC. The software is not included with this Sage 50 Accounts Diploma. Sage provides a free online trial version of the Sage 50 Accounts software, which is more than suitable to study this course and learn how to use the software. You will get the full instructions for downloading free Sage 50 Software on your course.
This Sage 50 Accounts Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Sage 50 Accounts Diploma course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Isa ri asked:
How long is this course? Thank you
Dear Isa, Thanks for reaching out. The total course length is 41 hours. However, once you purchase the course, you will have a one-year access into the course. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What kind of experience do I need to have to do the course?
Hi Gardiner, The course is open to all and there is no formal qualification or any previous experience needed. You will learn everything needed from the course directly. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I complete the course with the trial version of Sage?
Hi Walker, Thanks for the question. Yes, you can complete the course with the trial version. The course is designed in a way that you don’t need to have the full version software. It’s fully theoretical and the exam will only cover theoretical topics that are discussed in the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.