Add to basket or enquire
Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma
60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Are you looking to develop your skills of using Sage 50 Accounting software? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma course. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your skills of using Sage 50 software and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide accounting duties to the highest standards.
This online Sage 50 accounts and payroll advanced training course will facilitate you learn how to accurately manage your process invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records through practical, step by step learning with presenter videos. This online course is broken down into easy steps to manage by the learner, and that overcoming technical difficulties to this course as you can take it a step at a time.
Sage training courses are an essential part of accounts training. If you’re looking to work as an Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business, or as the ‘go to’ accounts team member in a small business, you’ll add huge value to a team with these skills. Likewise, if you run your own business and want to manage your own business’s finances this course provides you with the tools to be self-sufficient so you don't need to rely on an external accountant. This practical course is great if you’re currently processing your payroll manually and need to switch to running a computerised payroll efficiently and accurately.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Diploma course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours;
Course Curriculum : Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking – Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorised Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find on Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events and Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “Diploma in Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll -Advanced Training”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This online Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll Advanced Training course is aimed at individuals, small business owners and management teams who want to learn how to use Sage Accounting programme.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Sage Accounting programme. Whether you signed up simply to learn Sage or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the programme.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Accounting will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Account Clark, Payroll Clerk Office Admin, Office Manager and many more.
You should have installed Sage 50 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
David Evans asked:
Am I expected to provide the software myself or is it provided through the course?
Kindly note that you are required to install the software to study the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Paolo Broggi asked:
Who are IAP..?
Dear Paolo, Thank you for your query. Please note that iAP stands for International Awards for Professionals. That is to say, the Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma course is awarded by IAP and accredited by CPD. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can you do this course if you have sage online rather than sage 50 installed? I currently use it but purchased the online one as only self employed.
Kindly note that you are required to install the software. This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Sage Accounting programme. Whether you signed up simply to learn Sage or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the programme.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.