Sage 50 - Accounts & Payroll (CPD Accredited)
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
Growing companies mean growing payroll. This can quickly turn into a messy management problem. Gain complete control over your payroll process and sensitive data, our Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Management course is the ideal solution.
Our courses will be the easiest online courses you will experience and we will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
- Introduction to Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar and Common Business Terms
- Creating a Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making a Backup
- Setting up Security and Creating Users
- Adding and Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement and Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos and The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting up a Job
- Job Tracking – Making a Purchases for Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing for Job Purchases
- Time and Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time and Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorized Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find on Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events and Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Creating a Fixed Assets Account
- Assets and Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using the Index
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using Sage 50.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to navigate in the program and to create and set up a new company.
- In this course, you’ll move on to understanding settings and their effect on automated features and functions.
- This course will train you to record daily business.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- Having this training keeps your employee data secure.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn how to un-do or adjust transactions.
- At the end of this course, you’ll develop your knowledge of financial and other reports.
Learners will have 60 days access to their chosen course. If you need more time to complete the course, select the 365-day learning option on our website.The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will have one Quiz test that will be marked automatically and you will be received an instant grade.
- You will have a mock exam that you can prepare yourself for the final exam. After successfully passed your exam, you only need to pay £30 for your certificate.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a Certificate in Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Management.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Sage 50 software installed in it. Also it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Account Clark, Payroll Clerk Office Admin, Office Manager and many more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.