This Sage 50 Accounting & Payroll 2018 course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 40 CPD points available without any further studies.
Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018
This online Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018 course is designed to allow you to manage your business more efficiently and profitably, by addressing the powerful tools and functionalities which are incorporated in the latest version of Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll 2018.
This Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018 course covers all the essential skills for the industry-standard finance and bookkeeping software and is a comprehensive online qualification. By enrolling into this Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018 course, you will learn how to streamline your financial processes and comply with HMRC procedures through online study materials and assessments.
Highlights of the Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018:
- Master Sage 50 Accounts from beginner to advanced level.
- Harness the full power of Sage 50 by experiencing the simplicity of practising Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018.
- Gain a holistic understanding of controlling stocks through adjustments, activity and returns.
- Learn to navigate in the program, create and set up the program.
- Amaze by unlocking dynamic functions of Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll.
- Master Sage 50 Payroll from beginner to intermediate level.
- Get insider information into recording revenues and sales invoices.
- Get a firm understanding of the differences between assets and depreciation.
- Grasp about late payment legislation and Pro Froma invoices, the audit trail, setting a budget and many more on the Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll software.
- Discover how to edit, undo or adjust transactions and process Payroll, and link Payroll to Accounts.
Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018
The Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018 is taught by industry experts with ongoing professional engagement, so you can learn the valuable skills you need and immediately start applying them to your practice. Broken into beginner, intermediate and advanced accounting and payroll modules, this online Sage 50 Account and Payroll training course includes units on setting up recurring payments, managing absences and holiday pay, chasing debts, reconciling accounts and invoices and much, much more.
Our Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll - Beginner to Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
Please Note: For practice purpose, you should have Sage 50 software installed on your PC. The software is not included with this course. Sage provide a free online trial version of the Sage 50 Accounts software, which is more than suitable to study this course and learn how to use the software. You will get the full instructions for downloading free Sage 50 Software on your course page.
This course is designed with the following modules
**Sage 50 Accounts for Beginner**
- Module 1: Program Basics– Set up your program, discover more about the user interface such as toolbar and keyboard options
- Module 2: Restoring and Backing-up Data – Learn about data storage, creating back-ups and restoring them
- Module 3: Basic Setting and Details – Manage financial dates,
- Module 4: The Chart of Accounts – Create, modify and review chart of accounts
- Module 5: Bank Receipts – Enter bank receipts
- Module 6: Bank Payments – Oversee VAT, overheads, assets and bank payments
- Module 7: Financials – Observe the financial state of your company
- Module 8: Customers – Add new customers, use the new customer wizard, and manage their details
- Module 9: Suppliers – Add and edit supplier records
- Module 10: Working with Lists – Utilize lists to sort out records
**Sage 50 Accounts Intermediate Level**
- Module 11: Prepayments and Accruals – Setting up, processing and deleting prepayments & accruals.
- Module 12: Fixed Assets & Depreciation – Understand the difference between assets and depreciation and their relationship in multiple forms.
- Module 13: Delivery Address – Manage Company and customer’s delivery addresses
- Module 14: Purchase Orders – Learn how to enter, edit, duplicate, print and process purchase orders
- Module 15: Memorising Purchase Orders – Memorise and recall purchase orders
- Module 16: Recording Deliveries – Manage the delivery system for your clients on an elaborate scale
- Module 17: More About Purchase Orders – Utilizing purchase orders in reference to supplier invoice and reports
**Sage 50 Accounts Advanced Level**
- Module 21: Company Review – Reviewing customer receipts, batch payments, and VAT reconciliation
- Module 22: Cost of Sales (Closing Stock) – Calculating cost of sales, stock value, utilizing stock wizard
- Module 23: Importing Data – importing customer records and other data
- Module 24: Batch and Global Changes – Using batch changes and global changes on sales prices and from a supplier
- Module 25: Customer Discounts – Discounts by invoice value, product quantity, copying a discount matrix, applying discounts to customer records and other discount methods
- Module 26: Quotations –Learn about quotations and converting them, create a quotation and service quotes, and print quotations
- Module 27: Winning and Losing Quotations – Winning and losing quotes, opening lost quotation and winning it, ordering stock and processing converted invoices
**Sage 50 Payroll for Beginners**
- Module 1: Payroll Basics – Setting up payroll, tax codes, month end, reports, keeping records, licence limitations and links to an accounts program
- Module 2: Company Settings – Details, bank & coinage, absence, analysis, tax funding, statutory funding, HMRC payments, documents
- Module 3: Legislation Settings – Legislation setting dialog box, PAYE, NI bands & rates, SSP, SMP/SAP/SPP/ShPP, car details, student, AEO rates, minimum wage, childcare, automatic enrolment
- Module 4: Pension Scheme Basics – Pensions schemes dialog box, setting up a pension scheme, pensions regulator website and the sage 50 payroll pensions module
**Sage 50 Payroll Intermediate Level**
- Module 11: The Outline View and Criteria – View by department and payment method, payment period and payment method, and resetting criteria
- Module 12: Global Changes – See the effects of global changes to pay period and pay method, tax codes, and pay rates
- Module 13: Timesheets – Using and resetting timesheets, processing payroll and changing process dates
- Module 14: Departments and Analysis – Focus on managing new and old departments and their employees, analysis in different platforms
- Module 15: Holiday Schemes – Reviewing holiday schemes, adding new ones, arranging national holidays and managing employee holiday schemes
- Module 16: Recording Holidays – Recoding holidays, removing absence days, checking holiday records, holiday scheme reports
- Module 17: Absence Reasons – Customize absence reasons, recording absence, different examples, reducing pay for unauthorised absence and absence reports
- And Much More......
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 320 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 45 hours.
Who is this course for?
Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018 course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Please Note: For practice purpose, you should have Sage 50 Accounts software installed on your PC. The software is not included with this Sage 50 Accounts 2018 course. Sage provides a free online trial version of the Sage 50 Accounts software, which is more than suitable to study this course and learn how to use the software. You will get the full instructions for downloading free Sage 50 Software on your course page.
Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018
Studying this Sage 50 Accounting and Payroll 2018 course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Accounts Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Officer
- Payroll Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is the cost of the exam included in the price of the course
Hello Sylvia, Thanks for the question. Yes, the course price includes the exams as well. The exams are included with the course. You can take the exam anytime you want and you don't have pay anything extra for this. Regards Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need SAGE 50 software for this course?
Dear Stephen, Thanks for reaching out. The way this course is designed you won't be in need of the full version software for this course. As this is completely a theoretical course, you don't need to have the software. You can use the trial version for some practice purpose. But there will be no practical task on the exam. It will only cover the theoretical topics discussed in the course. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will I have the full 12 months’ time to complete the course or I have to complete it sooner?
Dear Freddie, After purchasing the course you will get 6 months access to the course from the date of your enrollment. You can complete the course at any time within 6 months. Even if you fail to complete the course within 6 months, you can extend the subscription without paying any additional fees. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.