Lion Heart Consulting
Add to basket or enquire
Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations.
Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
Our Safety In The Workplace course will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, participants will have the tools to help them create a Safety policy for your work place.
By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers can prevent injuries and keep employees safe.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: An Overview
- Module Three: Types of Hazards
- Module Four: Managers Role
- Module Five: Training
- Module Six: Stress Management
- Module Seven: Workplace Violence
- Module Eight: Identifying Your Company Hazards
- Module Nine: Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Module Ten: Writing the Safety Plan
- Module Eleven: Implement the Plan
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to learn about safety in the workplace. You don’t need any special equipment for this course, just a PC or Mac to watch the videos and a pen to take notes. There are no prerequisites for this training, hence anyone can attend.
A laptop or PC
Advance safety in the workplace
Questions and answers
Certification of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.