ECHO3 EDUCATION LIMITED
Add to basket or enquire
Health, Safety and the Environment are responsibilities shared by us all. Every company has a legal, moral and ethical duty to act in accordance with those responsibilities. By putting in place control measures, reducing risks of harm to a level that would be considered reasonably practical.
The course objective to provide candidates with an awareness HSE legislation and control measures. On completion, candidates will have the knowledge to put in place effective, balanced policies and procedures surrounding Safety, Health and the Environment within a low risk workplace.
Duration: 40 minutes
What you will learn:
- Understanding of employer responsibilities
- Understanding of employee responsibilities
- What constitutes effective HSE policies
- How to establish and maintain effective HSE policies
- The key areas of HSE
- Understanding of moral, ethical and legal duties within key areas
Benefits of echo3 Health, Safety & Environment training
- Accelerated Learning – 40 Minutes –
- Complies with UK legislation
- Rich Media & engaging content
- Aligns staff behavior to your HSE goals
- Demonstrates your commitment to HSE
- Instant digital certificate on successful completion
- Complementary training record back-up from echo3
Who is this course for?
Any employee within a small or low risk organization who has responsibility for either Safety, Health or Environment. Any employee who has management or supervisory responsibility in a low-risk business.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
can i apply for a cscs skill card after doing this hse test
Hi Jason, we are not linked to that scheme at the moment, so you couldn't apply for that card. Regards, echo3 teamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.