Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Safer Recruitment course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Safer Recruitment will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Safer Recruitment course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Safer Recruitment course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the course. The course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Safer Recruitment is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Safer Recruitment when it suits you. Access the course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the course now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Full one-year access to course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills and better earning potential by completing course
The course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Safer Recruitment content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Safer Recruitment Course Curriculum:
Introduction to Safer Recruitment Training
- Introduction to Safer Recruitment
- Why Is Safer Recruitment Important?
- Ensuring Safety of the Children in Institutions
- Vacancy Review and Justification to Recruit
- How to Attract and Compete for Qualiﬁed Applicants?
- The Job Description
- Person Specification
- Recruitment Budget
- Quick Results Recruitment Sources
- Broad-Based Recruiting
- Exemption Status
- Proactive and Reactive Recruitment
- Targeting Special Interest Group
Planning the Interview
- Reviewing the Application and Resume
- Selection Methods
- Allowing Sufficient Time for Interview
- Planning an Appropriate Environment
- Planning Basic Questions
- Encouraging the Applicant to Talk
- Keeping Applicants on Track
- Areas to Watch out When Interviewing and Decision Making
- Documentation Guidelines
After Interview Procedures
- Documentation Techniques
- Background Check
- Checking References
- Internet-Based Reference Checking
- Telephone References
- Written References
- Educational References
- Personal References
- Evaluating References
- Guidelines for Releasing Information
- Guidelines for Obtaining Information
- Occupational Health Assessments
- DBS Checks
- Basic DBS Check
- Standard DBS Check
- Enhanced DBS Check
- The Vetting and Barring Scheme
- Remaining Vigilant
- Eligibility to Work in the UK Legally
- The Final Meeting
- Notifying Selected Applicants
- Notifying Rejected Applicants
- Maintaining Safe Working Environment
- Dealing with Crisis
- What Is Electronic Recruitment?
- Identifying the Right Applicants
- Electronic Resumes
- Setting up Career Websites
- Risks in Electronic Recruiting
- How to Avoid Risks in Electronic Recruitment?
All students who successfully complete the course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Safer Recruitment course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Safer Recruitment is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Safer Recruitment is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Safer Recruitment course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.