Add to basket or enquire
Feel yourself stuck in a rut?
Want to acquire the skills to get the dream job as a Safeguarding Officer that you have been after for some time?
Or are you constantly getting overlooked for a promotion because you cannot make the time to learn a new skill?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then you are in luck. This Safeguarding children level 3 - CPD Certified diploma has been developed by experts to equip you with the cutting-edge knowledge and skills required to shine as a Safeguarding Officer.
Learning Outcomes of the Safeguarding children level 3 - CPD Certified Training:
- Understand what child safeguarding is, and discover clear and valid explications to get up-to-date with the issues surrounding Child Protection
- Have a better understanding of the Children Act 1989 and the Children Act 2004
- The key role you can play in safeguarding children and young people
- Be able to make a positive contribution to the prevention of child abuse, including physical, emotional and sexual
- The principles of working with children and their families
- Get a deeper understanding of Child Protection, including Child Safeguarding Standards and Implementation
- Learn more about the role and responsibilities of the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- Gain a good comprehension of the Safeguarding structure and guidance
- Be able to reduce the prevalence of neglect, recognise and respond to child abuse
- Know the procedures of recording information related to child abuse
This popular Safeguarding children level 3 - CPD Certified diploma from One Education can be completed in a short period of time. You can master the topics covered by completing just 11 modules. So, you can quickly set yourself apart from the competition by displaying your new-found knowledge.
Supporting and upskilling our learners is our topmost priority. So, we have a team of dedicated tutors available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have while enrolled in the course. You also have the opportunity to study part-time so that you can complete the course at your own pace.
Why choose CPD Certification Service Accredited (CPD UK) course?
- World's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution
- Pioneering CPD quality standards since 1996
- Over 20 thousand registered CPD Providers and Courses
- With 25 years experience providing industry-leading CPD certification service and support
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol today!
This comprehensive course is best suited to Teaching Staff, Nursery staff, Childminders, Carers, Playworkers, Sports staff, Police officers, Safeguarding officers including those requiring an absolute and professional training in safeguarding children.
In this course, you will learn how to identify child abuse, bullying and harm, and understand the concepts of child protection. You will also get to know whom to reach when there are a concern and practice of keeping children safe and secure. In addition, identify a range of child protection procedures and develop your knowledge and understanding to solve practical child abuse states.
This course also explains the nature of child protection law and a detailed overview of the Children Act.
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The Safeguarding children level 3 - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Safeguarding children level 3 - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.