Add to basket or enquire
**Career Guided Programme | 11 CPD & CiQ Accredited Courses with FREE 1 QLS Endorsed Level 4 Certificate + 11 PDF Certificates Worth £225**
Protect the children under your care with a proper safeguarding framework by learning from the basic to advanced child safeguarding fundamentals in our highly exclusive QLS endorsed Safeguarding and Child Protection course.
11 in 1 Exclusive “Safeguarding & Child Protection” Bundle
Launch the dynamic career you’ve always wanted! Take this high-quality Safeguarding and Child Protection course worth to articulate your innovative goals and develop a simple approach for attaining them.
Whether you’re an aspirant looking to start your dream career, a professional looking to branch out, or somebody in between — this Safeguarding and Child Protection, QLS Endorsed Course will get you sorted. The rudimentary knowledge in this course will add tremendous value and enable you to establish the meaningful Safeguarding and Child Protection career you’ve always craved.
This Safeguarding and Child Protection, 11-in-1 Exclusive Bundle course will help you overcome any career obstacles and support you in establishing your own professional path by providing you with these phenomenal courses —
- Course 01: Safeguarding and Child Protection at QLS Level 4
- Course 02: Family Support Worker - Level 5
- Course 03: Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness Diploma
- Course 04: Human Rights
- Course 05: Child and Adolescent Counselling Course
- Course 06: PTSD: Cleaning and Clearing Shock and Trauma
- Course 07: Listening Masterclass
- Course 08: Home Based Childcare Course - Level 3
- Course 09: Safeguarding Children: Internet Safety Course
- Course 10: Dealing With Difficult People Training Course
- Course 11: Public Health and Safety
Get £2495 worth of courses & certificates at only £150 (saving 94%) by enrolling now and become the person who would attract the results you seek. What you plant now, you will harvest later. So, grab this opportunity and start learning!
Why Choose Imperial Academy?
What unique features you will be getting in this new class of Safeguarding and Child Protection – you asked?
You will receive –
Courses: 1 QLS Endorsed Course & 10 CPD accredited courses.
- QLS Certificate: 1 Quality Licence Scheme certificate of achievement completely free of charge.
- CPD Certificate: 10 PDF certificates as complimentary gifts.
Endorsed by: The Quality Licence Scheme (QLS).
Accredited by: CPD QS.
Available to: The UK and international learners.
Tutor support: Unlimited support from experts.
Post-course help? Yes – expert tutoring when you finish.
** **COURSE CURRICULUM ****
Course 01: Safeguarding and Child Protection at QLS Level 4
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Support Work
- Module 02: Legislation, Policy and Guidance
- Module 03: Laws and Guidance
- Module 04: Child Abuse
- Module 05: Sexual Abuse
- Module 06: Risks and Risk Assessment
- Module 07: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Module 08: Things to Do after Referral
- Module 09: Record Keeping
Course 02: Family Support Worker - Level 5
- Legislation, Policy and Guidance
- Solving Family Issues – Part 1
- Solving Family Issues – part 2
- Safeguarding – Assessing need and providing help (Part 1)
- Safeguarding – Assessing Need and Providing Help (Part 2)
- Building Relationships
Course 03: Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness Diploma
- Introduction to Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Components of Domestic Violence
- Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- Record Keeping
Course 04: Human Rights
- Basic Concept of Freedom and Human Rights
- Classification of Human Rights
- Women’s and Children’s Right
- Various Aspects of Freedom
- Various International Human Rights Organisations
Course 05: Child and Adolescent Counselling Course
- Counselling and Counsellors
- Understanding Child Development
- Factors That Influence Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Personality and Intellectual Development in Children
- Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 1)
- Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 2)
- Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders
- Counselling Children and Adolescents in Schools
- Legal, Cultural and Ethical Issues in Professional Counselling
- Counselling Stress and Anxiety Disorders
- Counselling Trauma and Substance Abuse
- Counselling Mood Disorders and Depression
- Counselling Eating & Sleeping Disorders
- Counselling Self-Harm and Suicide
- Communication Skills and Empathy in Counselling
Course 06: PTSD: Cleaning and Clearing Shock and Trauma
- Understanding the Cost of Surviving vs. Thriving
- Process of Change: Preparation
- Action Steps
- Final Thoughts
Course 07: Listening Masterclass
- What are Good Listening Skills?
- Difference between Active and Passive Listening
- Difference between Listening and Hearing
- Ways to Improve Your Listening Skills
- Types of Listening
- Benefits of Good Listening Skills
Course 08: Home Based Childcare Course - Level 3
- Introduction to Home-Based Childcare
- Registering as an Approved Home-Based Childcarer
- Effective Skills of a Childcarer
- Children’s Learning and Development
- Safeguarding Children
- Health and Safety
- Healthy Food for Children
- Children with Special Needs
- Law and Legislation
Course 09: Safeguarding Children: Internet Safety Course
- Concept of Internet Safety for the children
- Concept of Privacy and Appropriate Online Content
- Internet Grooming
- Appropriate Measures for Safeguarding Your Child
- Safe Use of Social Media
- Mobile Device Safety
- Tools and Tips for Monitoring Child's Internet Use
- Identifying, Preventing and Overcoming Internet Addiction
Course 10: Dealing With Difficult People Training Course
- Difficult Promo
- Foundational Tips and Tools
- Difficult People – Relationships
- Difficult People – Solutions
- Problem – Solving
- Final Notes and Tips
- Bonus Video – dealing With Emotions & Anger
Course 11: Public Health and Safety
- Principles of Public Health
- Understanding Epidemiology
- Disease Control
- Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency
- Maternity and Childbirth
- Environment and Public Health
- Health System and Policy
- Public Health and Ethics
Who is this course for?
Whether you're seeking to begin a new hobby, discover your speciality, or convert your passion into a career, this Safeguarding and Child Protection course is the bundle for you. This training will keep you up to date on all the latest advancements and provide you with the necessary guidance in the Safeguarding and Child Protection sector.
*** Specialised Assessment ***
To make the process of assessing and certifying learners easier in this Safeguarding and Child Protection bundle, we provide an automated evaluation system.
- For each online module, you will take a tailored multiple-choice exam.
- After completing the assessment, your performance will be measured instantly, and a score will be shown for your review.
- The pass mark for each assessment is 60%.
- Once all assessments have been passed successfully, you will be able to collect your Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificate.
*** Certificate of Achievement ***
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Learners will get an endorsed certificate of achievement (included with the course) directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
For ordering additional QLS Certificates, other than Safeguarding and Child Protection course, the fees will be following with £10 for international shipping only
- Level 1 - £109
- Level 2 - £115
- Level 3 - £119
- Level 4 - £125
- Level 5 - £129
- Level 6 - £135
- Level 7 - £139
CPD Accredited Certification
Upon successfully completing each of the courses in this package, you will be qualified for CPD Accredited Certificates. Certification is available –
- PDF completely free of charge
- Hard copy for £3.99 each
It should also be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
The Quality Licence Scheme has endorsed this course for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Imperial Academy will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education.
Imperial Academy is an approved reselling partner for Quality Licence Scheme courses under One Education.
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Safeguarding and Child Protection Training bundle. You do not need any prior qualifications or experience to study this Safeguarding and Child Protection course.
This Safeguarding and Child Protection course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Safeguarding and Child Protection course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.