Safeguarding Adults Level 2 – CPD Accredited – Online Training Course
Welcome to LearnPac’s online safeguarding adults level 2 training course. This safeguarding adults level 2 e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for healthcare and social care providers.
Study method - Online, self-paced ( 1-2 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Certification Service
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course(s)
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review !
How am I assessed and certified for this safeguarding adult level 2 course?
At the end of this safeguarding adults level 2 e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online safeguarding adults level 2 training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
What are the aims of this online safeguarding adults level 2 course?
The aims of this safeguarding adults level 2 course are to:
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation and guidelines regarding the safeguarding of vulnerable adults in hospitals, care homes, their own homes and other community settings
- To provide essential safeguarding adults training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
*This introductory safeguarding adults level 2 course provides adequate e-learning materials as recommended by UK regulators.
What are the objectives of this safeguarding adults level 2 online courses?
The objectives of this online safeguarding adults level 2 training course are to:
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional e-learning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in this online safeguarding adults level 2 training course?
This online safeguarding adults level 2 training course covers the following:
- Introduction to the safeguarding of adults
- The Care Act 2014
- Lessons from reviews
- Reducing the risk of abuse
- Disclosure of abuse
- Nothing about me without me
- Making safeguarding personal
- Mental capacity act
- Deprivation of liberty standards (DoLS)
- Restraint (Mental Capacity Act)
- Principles for safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Roles and responsibilities
- Serious adult reviews
- Sharing information
- Preserving evidence in safeguarding cases
- Prevent strategy
- Online learning resources
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework.
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide, clinical and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online safeguarding adults level 2 course was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose LearnPac Systems’ safeguarding adults level 2e-learning courses?
The benefits of using LearnPac Systems’ online safeguarding adults level 2 training in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- FREE CPD certificate printed on completion of e-learning course
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessments
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Safeguarding Adults Level 2 – CPD Accredited – Online Training Course
Who is this course for?
LearnPac’s online safeguarding adults level 2 courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes :
- unpaid and voluntary staff working in NHS
- locum doctors
- locum allied health professionals
- agency nurses
- Healthcare assistants.
- Private hospital staff
- Healthcare professionals
- Agency workers
- Healthcare clinical staff
These online safeguarding training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
LearnPac’s online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6.
Our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.