What will you get from Safeguarding Adults Course for Residential Care Workers:
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- 20+ lessons across 11 hours of content, which can be completed at your own pace
- Video and text materials, practice exercises and test questions to aid your learning
- Go from basic understanding of Safeguarding to the almost expert level
- Ideal for anyone who wants to learn about Safeguarding and is interested to work in health or relevant industry.
- Support from our experienced instructor and customer support team.
This Safeguarding Adults Course for Residential Care Workers is designed for those responsible for the training and development of health and social care staff, the course will help you understand how to recognize and prevent abuse of vulnerable adults in a health or social care setting. The course covering the physical and emotional aspects of safeguarding adults. Through the course, you will understand and demonstrate what safeguarding is, recognize adults in need of safeguarding and take appropriate action, understand dignity and respect when working with individuals, understand procedures in making a safeguarding alert, have knowledge of policies, procedures, legislation that supports safeguarding adults, and much more!
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Other Key Legislations
- Responding to Safeguarding Alerts
- Protocol of Information Sharing
Mental Health and Old Age
- Memory-related issues
- Learning disabilities
- Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia
- Chronic illness and Disabilities
- Substance abuse (addictions)
Improving Health and Wellbeing
- The effects of exercising
- Is it worth eating ‘healthy’ in older age?
- What else affects ‘health’ and ‘wellbeing’?
- Caring for older people
- Awareness and Misunderstanding
- Symptoms of Dementia
- Prevention and Treatment
- The Impact Of Stigma
- Caring for Dementia Victims
- Home Adaptations for People with Dementia
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Safeguarding Adults Course for Residential Care Workers is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience, and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.