Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Safeguarding Adults and Children bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Safeguarding Adults and Children bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Safeguarding Adults and Children sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Safeguarding Adults and Children bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Safeguarding Adults and Children resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01: An Introduction to Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Module 02: Safeguarding Legislations
- Module 03: Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Module 04: Safeguarding Vulnerable AdultsPolicy, Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 05: Understanding the Importance of Communication in Care
- Module 06: Sharing Information and Responding To a Disclosure
- Module 07: Reporting Your Concern
Course 2: Child Protection Officer (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01: Laws and Guidance
- Module 02: Social and Emotional Development
- Module 03: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
- Module 04: Child Abuse
- Module 05: Sexual Abuse
- Module 06: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 07: Risks and Risk Assessment
- Module 08: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
- Module 09: Things to Do after Referral
- Module 10: Safeguarding Trafficked Children
- Module 11: Infant Mental Health and Early Attachment
- Module 12: Assessing Need and Providing Early Help
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Safeguarding Adults and Children bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Safeguarding Adults and Children bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.