Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
The SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager is a designation offered by Scaled Agile Inc.® to practitioners who complete a two-day training by a SAFe® Program Consultant and demonstrate their understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) by passing the Certified SAFe® 5 Product Owner/ Product Manager (SPOPM) certification exam.
Leverage Lean thinking to break Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Learn from our pool of sought-after SAFe Program Consultants. Be inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization delivers products and services.
The SAFe® 5.1 Product Owner / Product Manager is a designation offered by Scaled Agile, Inc. to practitioners who complete a two-day training by a SAFe® Program Consultant and demonstrate their understanding of the Scaled Agile, Framework® (SAFe®) by passing the Certified SAFe® 5.1 Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) certification exam.
Make a Purchase, Make a Difference.
The Skillier Promise
One Course Purchased = One Under Privileged Girl Educated.
Our world class courses will get you recognized and fuel your growth. With every course you purchase you help transform a life by providing education to a girl in an underprivileged community. Powerful and Transformative, like education should be.
This Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) course will enable you to develop the expertise to guide the delivery of continuous value in a Lean enterprise. Gain the skills to effectively perform the role of a SAFe Product Owner and Product Manager in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments; discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contributes to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager role
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Decompose Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories
- Refine Features into Stories
- Manage Program and Team backlogs
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
- Master enterprise-level Product Owner and Product Manager skills
- Guide the delivery of value in a Lean-Agile enterprise
- Deliver the best product through Program Increment in the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Course aligned to latest version of SAFe (5.1)
Who is this course for?
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
There are no prerequisites to take this course and anyone interested in exploring the SAFe® framework and building their skills to leverage it can attend this course. Prior work experience in a SAFe environment and experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications would be beneficial.
First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.