Add to basket or enquire
Even the most safety-conscious commercial motor vehicle (CMV) driver is at risk of engaging in driving behaviors which could easily lead to a crash on today’s crowded highways. Change in weather or road conditions, or suddenly driving too fast becomes a risk factor. Impaired performance because of fatigue looking and not seeing or, failing to look, inattention or daydreaming or an unexpected external distraction can all lead to a truck crash.
Our Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers course focuses on raising consciousness of CMV drivers about common driving errors and to provide valuable driving tips through easily accessible tools. This course, developed in conjunction with the experts from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the Defensive Driving portion of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Accident Countermeasures Manual.
Employing defensive driving techniques makes every driver on the roadway safer. This course provides driving tips and maintenance checks to help CMV drivers use defensive driving techniques while operating CMVs.
This Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers Training course package includes —
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers Training
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals in your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
By the end of the course learners will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Learn how to avoid accidents that commonly occur during start-up/back-up procedures, parking, negotiating intersections and establishing right-of-way
- Also learn the proper way negotiating curves and downgrades and making turns
- Avoid accidents that commonly occur while using and changing lanes, passing other vehicles on the road, interacting with pedestrians and passengers
- Understand the to avoid accidents while driving in adverse conditions, and to recognize the equipment available and procedures to follow in an emergency situation
Take a look at the training modules of the Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers Training course:
***Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers Training***
Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers Training
- Module 1: Safety awareness.
- Module 2: Safety housekeeping.
- Module 3: Slips, trips & falls.
- Module 4: Electrical safety.
When the course is completed, an online assessment test will be automatically invoked to ensure that knowledge has been retained. This will be instantly reviewed and marked, providing you with an immediate pass or fail. However, there is no limit to the number of times you can take the test, and multiple retakes are included in the original one-fee for the course if required.
You can instantly download your certificate right after finishing the Safe Driving Practices for CMV Drivers Training course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right at your doorstep via post (if claimed by learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is ideal for individuals associated with the sectors such as:
- Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) drivers
- Anyone who needs the relevant knowledge of safe driving practices for CMV driver
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.