Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and SaaS Evolution will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling SaaS Evolution has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth SaaS Evolution is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The SaaS Evolution is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the SaaS Evolution to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
What To Expect In This Course
- Introduction To The Course
- What Are The Benefits Of a SaaS Business?
- Examples Of Successful SaaS Companies
Determining Your Niche
- Go Where The Pain Is
- Getting Very Niche Specific
- Market Research
- Getting Your Target Customers Feedback
Getting Organized & Planning
- Coming Up With a Brand Name
- Using Google Drive To Stay Organized
- Creating Your Feature “Wish List”
- Creating Your Master Task List Document
Finding a JV Partner & Funding
- Why a Partner Can Help You Grow & Launch Faster
- Learning From My Success and Failure With Partnerships
- Creating a JV Contract With a Partner
- Crowdsourcing To Raise Funds
- Should You Take Out a Loan?
Hiring a Development Team & Your Backend
- What Programming Languages To Consider
- Introduction To UpWork
- Submitting a Job & Vetting Your Prospects
- Other Freelance Sites
- Hosting For Web Development
- Using Bubble For DIY Software and Mockup
Moving Through Development
- Why Communication Is Critical
- Perseverance & Consistency Is Key
- Creating Short Video Clips
- Payment Platform Options & Recurring Payments
- Your Payment Gateway Options
- Creating Trials For Your Software
- First Impressions Are Huge – It’s 2017
- Custom Interface Options Vs. Paid Theme Layouts
Testing & Quality Assurance
- Why Testing Is Critical
- Tackling Bugs Quickly
The "Beta Phase"
- Giving Out Demo Accounts and Beta Access
- Tracking Beta User Feedback
Creating Training Videos For Your SaaS
- Creating Training Videos For Your Software
- Tools For Recording Training Videos
- Video Hosting
Marketing Your SaaS - "The Launch"
- If You Build It They Will Come
- Thrive Content Builder
- WordPress Landing Pages
- Sharing Your Story
- Evolutly 12k Case Study
- PhoneWagon Case Study
- Scheduling One on One Demos
Long Term Support & Conclusion
- Hiring a VA For Outreach
- Mailshake for Cold Email Outreach
- Hunterio and Linkedin
- Using Forums To Find a Joint Venture Partner
- Guest Blogging
- Product Hunt
- Black Hat World
- Paid Advertising
Long Term Support & Conclusion
- Setting Up A Support Desk
- Intercom Chat & Announcements
- Customer Support and Feedback
- Conclusion To The Course
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.