AASOG Education and Training
This course is aimed at advanced practitioners in Health and Social Care Adult setting. The qualification provides Learners with the skills and knowledge required to manage practice and lead other member of staff within Child care setting.
It is a 90 credit RQF course which can be completed within 6 to 12 months.
Learners who complete the course will have the opportunity to demonstrate their experience in management roles such a Home Care Manager, Children and Young People Care Manager, Deputy Manager, Scheme Manager, Play Centre Manager etc.
This qualification will be the accepted qualification for registration (CQC and Skills for care) and regulation where appropriate and can demonstrate continuing professional development.
Method of Assessment: This is a competence-based RQF level 5 Children and Young People Management in Care qualification, learner’s ability to competently perform a range of tasks connected with their work is mandatory in order to complete the qualification.
24/7 online access available upon registration, including planned Tutor support.
Online e-learning platform is used to support learner while on the programme.
Tutors are all sector expert with over 23 years experience of working and delivering within the Health and Social Care sector.
All fees paid for the qualification includes e-portfolio allocation, Tutor support, research and support materials, Certificate issue, Learner support if raised and identified, when on instalment plan there is no interest rate charged, upon signing up for the qualification agreed break in learning and qualification can be issued upon request as soon as possibly noticed.
- Understand children and young person’s development
- Lead practice that supports positive outcomes for child and young person development
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to support the safeguarding of children and young people
- Lead and manage group living for children
- Lead and manage a team within a health and social care or children and young people’s setting
- Develop professional supervision practice in health and social care or children and young people’s work setting
- Lead practice in promoting the well being and resilience of children and young people
Benefits of studying with us:
- No interest rates on instalment plans.
- Hybrid teaching and learning session.
- 24hr E-portfolio system in place.
- Awarding body and Ofqual recognised Qualification.
- Employability support available.
- e-Certificate issued within 24hrs of completion, hard copy posted in 12 working days.
- Agreed break in learning available.
- Online support resources and material available.
- Study at your own pace or attend virtual classroom session.
- 1-2-1 Sector specific Expert Tutor allocation and support available upon request.
- Our Tutors have over 30 years and counting combined experience within their designated specialist sector.
- All our qualifications are work based learning.
- Our teaching and learning session is centred around you and your learning needs if identified or raised.
- No exam required and lots more.
So what are YOU waiting for? Sign up TODAY!
Who is this course for?
Home Care Manager, Children and Young People Care Manager, Deputy Manager, Scheme Manager, Play Centre Manager.
The qualification provides Learners with the skills and knowledge required to manage practice and lead others.
It has six pathways covering a wide range of topic including safeguarding and protection, managing care services, supporting development, partnership working and promoting and developing best practice.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification however Learners must be at least 19 years or over to be registered into the course.
- Residential Child Care Manager
- Domiciliary Child Care Manager
- Regional Care Manager
- Opportunity to progress into doing the level 7 Strategic Management or Degree management qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Children and Young People Day Centre / Services Manager
- Gain voluntary work in local Children and Young People residential care homes or settings.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.