CPC stands for ‘Certificate of Professional Competence’. It can be applied to a range of
industries as well as the haulage and transport industries.
The Transport Manager CPC is a legal requirement of the operator licensing system for both Standard National and International licences. Under current EU law bus, coach and large goods vehicle operators must show that they are professionally competent or employ someone as a transport manager who meets that requirement.
In this context, only an individual person can be professionally competent and to become this, the person must pass the CPC examinations set by the OCR.
Obtaining this qualification demonstrates the professional competence of the owner operator or transport manager responsible for the control of goods vehicles or of anyone applying for an Operator’s Licence.
What's different about IoSCM?
- Unlimited support, guidance and feedback from industry expert tutors
- Access to online mock exams and past CPC test papers on our online learning platform, offering unbeatable exam prep
- Premium materials and resources supplied by the market leader in the supply of training materials for the transport industry as a hard copy and online
- Up to 6 classroom based training and face to face workshop opportunities throughout your studies, more than any other provider
- The most flexible Transport Manager CPC training package in the industry, allowing you to adapt the course to study at your own pace, in your own time and around your current circumstances
- 98% pass rate across current qualifications, the industry average for CPC is only 50%
- One to one tutor sessions can be organised through a range of communication methods including Whatsapp, Skype, Facetime, text, email or phone call
- Easy to use, customised online learning platform, providing unlimited access to resources and course materials
- Self-assessments, exam preparation and tutor
- feedback available at the end of each small unit to give students direction and guidance
- Access to revision and study tools such as time tables, planning guides, glossaries and websites
- FREE IoSCM Membership with every course enrolment for a limited time only, interact with students and professionals across the globewith access to our innovative members’ area
The cost of the course, fully supported by IoSCM is £795.00*
Spend less time and less money when you pass first time with IoSCM. We’ll guarantee that if you don’t pass your CPC management qualification in six months, we’ll give you another six months of unbeatable support entirely FREE to ensure you achieve your transport manager licence.
*Exclusive of Examination Fees
Who is this course for?
IoSCM’s Transport Manager CPC course is open to all wishing to gain the qualification and become a qualified CPC holder.
Transport Managers can undertake higher level qualifications part-time or additional qualifications based in the workplace such as IoSCM’s Level 3 in Logistics and Transport. This qualification can expand you career prospects even further. The aim is to develop knowledge and a wide range of skills relating to logistics and transport so that businesses can improve their performance and efficiency.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.