Add to basket or enquire
A Risk Management Professional certificate will give your CV a serious boost, and demonstrates unique expertise and competence in assessing project risks. Prove that you can identify project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management. This is a globally recognised certificate that will enable you to get the job you want!
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Please Note This course does not include the official certification
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
2: Risk Management Concepts
3: Risk Management Environment
4: Project Definition
5: Risk Management Planning
6: Risk Identification
7: Qualitative Risk Analysis
8: Quantitative Risk Analysis
9: Risk Response Planning
10: Risk Monitoring And Controlling
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Risk Management Professional.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience in risk management, or if you are a Project Manager of large and complex projects, then this course is an excellent choice for you.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training course will lead you to become a:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Specialist
- Risk Management Analyst
- Project Coordinator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.