Endorsed Risk Management Diploma Level 4 from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.Discover why the input and general acumen of the qualified risk manager are becoming more valuable and sought-after commodities than ever before. Explore the intricacies and functions of risk management over 9 inspiring modules, ultimately learning how to devise, implement, monitor and optimise an effective and efficient risk management strategy. Stand out from the crowd with a fully-accredited Risk Management Diploma and gain a competitive edge for life!
This insightful Risk Management Diploma has been designed for anyone with an interest in climbing the career ladder to the highest possible levels. Covering the core skills, knowledge and character traits it takes to succeed in this high-pressure profession, our exclusive Risk Management Diploma primes candidates for success in the field. Whether looking to secure your first professional position or enhance an existing career in risk management, a fully-accredited distance learning program could make all the difference.
Take that first important step towards realising your true potential today, with the help of Oxford Home Study College!
Risk managers effectively hold the ongoing stability and success of the entire business in their hands. The more effectively and efficiently potential threats are managed, the stronger and more competitive the business becomes. Hence, qualified and capable risk managers are considered some of the most valuable and prized assets among employers worldwide. If looking to begin a challenging, rewarding and potentially-lucrative career for life, this Level 4 Risk Management Diploma could be just the ticket!
Risk Management Diploma Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Risk Management Diploma with Oxford Home Study College, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited diploma of the highest quality.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider Oxford Home Study College student support team throughout your studies.
Risk Management Diploma (Learning Objectives)
With no prior experience or education required, this intensive Risk Management Diploma has been designed for prospective and existing members of the workforce alike. With a primary focus on the fundamental skills, industry insights and personal qualities it takes to succeed in the field, candidates are gradually introduced to each individual aspect of the risk management profession. Our exclusive online Risk Management Diploma provides a comprehensive yet digestible overview of each of the key topics and disciplines the qualified risk manager must master.
Over the Risk Management Diploma course of 9 intensive yet inspiring modules, learners are guided through the primary roles and responsibilities of those working in professional risk management. Risk Management Diploma content covers the various types of risk, a breakdown of risk identification, analysis, evaluation and management processes, the basics of drafting a risk management plan/framework and how to fully capitalise on the ever-important relationship between risk and opportunity.
Upon successful completion of this Risk Management Diploma course, newly-acquired skills, talents and knowledge include:
- The role the risk manager plays within a wider organisation
- The consequences of inadequate or absent risk management
- How risk and reward are intrinsically linked
- An understanding of the various different types of risk
- How to develop an effective risk management plan/framework
- The process of identifying, analysing, categorising and managing risk
- The confidence to work as part of a wider risk management team
- The opportunity to pursue a variety of risk management careers
Risk Management Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Risk Management Diploma is delivered across 9 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Risk Management
- Module 2 - Classification of Risk
- Module 3 - Enterprise Risk Management
- Module 4 - Risk Analysis & Assessment
- Module 5 - Risk Identification: Process & Analysis
- Module 6 - The Risk Evalutaion Process
- Module 7 - Managing Financial Risks
- Module 8 - The Fundamentals of Operational Risk Management
- Module 9 - Managing Technology Risks
Who is this course for?
Our highest-level Risk Management Diploma has been designed for anyone with a genuine interest in becoming a confident and successful risk management specialist. Ideally-suited to newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike, the programme has been designed with comprehensive accessibility and flexibility in mind. Along with jobseekers and employed professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners may find the teachings of this insightful Risk Management Diploma course invaluable.
With the help of Oxford Home Study College, the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Risk Management Diploma must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This Risk Management Diploma course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in Risk Management, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Compliance Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Risk Management Consultant
- Assistant Vice-President
- Risk Management Analyst
- Credit Card Analyst
- Risk Operations Team Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.