Risk Management Course
- Tutor is available to students
Risk Management is to evaluate financial risks by identifying the process or system to minimize their negative impacts. This is essential for any businesses to develop and succeed. Knowing the risks and possible consequences will help you evaluate the safety of your business. It is also important to consider the health and safety at your workplace. Avoiding risks and its consequences will also help you avoid liabilities for your business. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Risk Management.
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Module Three – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)
- Module Four – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)
- Module Five – Everyone’s Responsibility
- Module Six – Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Module Seven – Risk Management Techniques
- Module Eight – General Office Safety and Reporting
- Module Nine – Business Impact Analysis
- Module Ten – Disaster Recovery Plan
- Module Eleven – Summary of Risk Assessment
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Health and Safety at workplace
- Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important
- It Takes Team Effort!
- Some Rules are Compulsory
- Rewarding Compliance
- You Need a Backup Plan Always
- Dealing with Issues and Concerns
- How to Deal with Noncompliance
- Remember What the Workplace is for!
- Make Your Workplace a Good Place
- Conflict Resolution
- Are Dress Codes Appropriate?
- Minimizing Distractions
- People Who Work After Hours
- Your Fire Safety Plan
- Being Organized
- Plan for Emergencies
- Promoting a Safe Environment
- Do You Need Security Guards?
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- In addition to the course price there is an additional charge for certificate. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at the following price:
- Hard Copy by post - £39.00
- Soft Copy PDF via email - £24.00
Who is this course for?
- Risks Assessment or any management-related professionals who want to know about risk assessment and management for their business or organization.
- People who have an interest in knowing how risk management works
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Risk Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Assessment Manager
- Risk Management Assessor.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.