Add to basket or enquire
Gain a thorough understanding of compliance procedures and processing when dealing with legal requirements and regulations with the Risk Consultant Training Course.
In this detailed training course, you will learn and understand all areas of compliance management training, along with a detailed understanding of the risk management process. Additionally, you will learn the risk assessment process and compliance risk framework.
The Risk Consultant training course covers; the complete compliance and risk management framework along with ethics understanding and identifying the types of risks to compliance regulations.
- Learn the basics of compliance
- Understand compliance regulations
- Learn the compliance management system
- Understand the basic elements of effective compliance
- Learn how to complete compliance audits
- Understand the basics of risk
- Understand the types of risk to compliance
- Perform risk audits and assessments
What will you learn in this Risk Consultant Training Course
Module 1: Introduction to Compliance
- What is compliance?
- Compliance governance
- Benefits of compliance
- Scope of Compliance Architectures Considerations
- Compliance Department
- Responsibility of the compliance department
- Compliance Officer
Module 2: Compliance Management System
- Compliance Management System of an enterprise
- Compliance as a challenge
Module 3: Basic Elements of Effective Compliance
- Five basic elements
- Compliance house
- Commitment and responsibility
- Incentives and sanctions
- Auditing and development
Module 4: Compliance Audit
- ISSAI Definitions
- Compliance Audit in a public sector context
- Internal vs External Audit
- Importance of Compliance Auditing
- What Auditors look for
- Elements of Compliance Audit
- Principles of Compliance Auditing
- Compliance Audit Process
Module 5: Compliance and Ethics
- Ethics vs Compliance
- The Golden Rule
- Values and Rules
- Ethics and Compliance: Different sides of the same coin?
- Ethics and Compliance Practitioners
- Shared challenges
Module 6: Introduction to Risk and Basic Risk Types
- What is Risk?
- Risk Analysis
- The basic Risk types
Module 7: Further Risk Types
- Financial Risk and Knowledge Risk
- External and Internal Risks
- External Risk types
- Internal Risk types
- Speculative and Static Risks
- Risk Interdependency
Module 8: Introduction to Risk Management
- What is Risk Management?
- Importance of Risk Management
- Principles of Risk Management
- Risk Management Policy
- Risk Management Challenges
- Role of Human Resource Department (HRD) in Risk Management
Module 9: Risk Management Process
- Overview of the Risk Management Processes
- Five Processes of Risk Management
- The Corporate Risk Management Strategy
- Risk Communication, Risk Awareness and Consulting
- Definition of Scope and Framework
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment
- Risk Assessment
- Identification of Risks
- Analysis of Relevant Risks
- Evaluation of Risks
- Risk Treatment
- Identification of Options
- Development, Approval and Implementation of the Action Plan
- Identification of Residual Risks
- Risk Acceptance
- Monitoring and Review
Module 11: Types of Risk Management
- Different Types of Risk Management
- Bank Risk Management
- Commodity Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Market Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- And more
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Risk Consultant Training Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Risk Consultant Training Course is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there is no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.