Add to basket or enquire
The concept of risk assessments among organisations and to the one's humans liable for carrying them out. This risk assessment course dispels all the myths around risk assessments and explains in very easy terms way to approach risk assessments and how to carry out your own. Health and Safety can only work if it can be understood. This risk assessment course takes delegates through some of the most effective and yet easy to use formats available. The ability to risk checks is to prioritise dangers after which consciousness on regions in which the outcomes of hazards are maximum severe. It really isn’t any more complicated than that this risk assessmenttraining will give delegates crucial perception and steering into the application of these legal requirements in the workplace.
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for all workers involved in developing a risk assessment and/or enforcing procedures within the workplace.
- It applies to all employers, managers, and supervisors, no matter the enterprise or surroundings that they work in.
What will you learn?
- Capability to contribute both to the maintenance of secure work surroundings and to the procedure of formal threat assessment
- Know how the legal requirements for risk assessments.
This mandatory care course is delivered on-line through e-Learning. Learners of risk assessments course will receive instant access to our interactive Learning Management System, that offers 24/7 access to the course
- The online care course needs a minimum of one hour to finish fully. This can be solely a guide to the educational hours needed and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the knowledge. The training is on-line thus it may be displayed over multiple sessions or done in one session.
- Learners will have access to the present course for up to nine months from the date of joining. There's no point in time to finish the course throughout this era.
- Company (Admin) can purchase as many as courses or packages they want. There is no expiry date on the courses until unless it's assigned to the company user (Individual) Or Company Manager. For instance, you purchased 500 courses & assigned only 400 courses. Still, you have 100 courses to assign anytime, anywhere. There is no time restriction.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a certificate after finishing the courseAnswer:
Once you have completed your online assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available. Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I work in a childcare setting,would this course be suitable for me?Answer:
Yes, It is suitable for the health care setting. Regards AnneThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.