Add to basket or enquire
Did you know that over 30 million working days are lost each year due to work-related illness and injuries? Employers, managers and supervisors who have risk assessment responsibilities must be able to work in compliance with The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 to prevent and control safety risks in the workplace.
This Risk Assessment – IIRSM Approved course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the risk assessment process, taking them through each stage and the tools required. Through this practical training course, you will learn how to identify risks and hazards at work and will familiarise with HSE legislation to be able to implement an effective safety management system that ensures that the wellbeing of all staff is adequately protected.
Highlights of the Risk Assessment – IIRSM Approved :
- Learn how to carry out a risk assessment in the workplace, with step-by-step training
- Understand the benefits of a risk assessment and know when to perform one
- Know how to work in compliance with key HSE legislation regarding risk management
- Be able to identify risks and implement a plan of action to control any hazards
- Familiarise with essential risk assessment tools to correctly evaluate and monitor the safety of a workplace
- Take your career to the next level with an accredited and recognised qualification
- Prevent accidents and fatalities by adhering to UK safety guidelines and best practice
- Familiarise with the different types of effective risk control strategies
This course is designed with the following modules:
Risk Assessment - IIRSM Approved
- Module 1: The Basics
- Module 2: Legislation, Regulation and Civil Law
- Module 3: Strategy - Options and Elements
- Module 4: Identifying Hazards
- Module 5: Who Might Be Harmed and Evaluating the Risks
- Module 6: Evaluating Risk - The Practicalities
- Module 7: Recording and Reviewing
- Module 8: Management and Responsibilities
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for both employers and employees who want to gain a better understanding of how to maintain a safe working environment. It is ideal for professionals who have management and supervisory responsibilities who are required to train staff and evaluate the safety of the workplace.
The course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a recognised qualification as proof of your new skills, which you can use to fast track your career in the following professions:
- Project Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Safety Manager
- HSE Compliance Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.