**Risk Management**Risk Management Course**Risk Assessment**Financial Risk management** Financial Risk Analysis**
Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Risk Management**Endorsed Certificate*from *(Ofqual)* recognize awarding organisation.
Business Risk Management or Risk Management is one of the emerging discipline and in modern economic world because risks are the important aspect of modern businesses regardless of the industry.
Inspire London College provides a way to learn the effective **Risk assessment** and improve your skills and knowledge about the modern risks. **Level 4 Diploma in **Risk Management** has been prepared under the supervision of highly skilled professionals that elaborates the concept of risks management, classification of different risks types in detail. The extended **Risk Management** course enables the students to analyse, identify, and evaluate the risks effectively.
**Risk management** course prepare the students to manage financial, operational, economical, legal, environmental, political, social and technological risks. Online risk management course offers the learners a way to develop the new skills for managing a risk and after the completion of the course the students will be able to prepare a **risk management** plan for any type and size of a business.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
***Risk Management***Level 4 Diploma in Risk Management
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
**Risk Management Course** provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding about the field of **Risk Management** and their use in modern business environment
- Understanding to the basics of enterprise risk management and to risk analysis
- Understanding toward the Operational Risk management while performing operations at full capacity by using all resources.
- Understanding toward the Aspects of different risk measurement tools in the measurement of risk and their scope in business environment
- Understanding the management of Environmental factors that enhance quality of project and risk associated with project.
- Understanding and managing process of risk management and develop understanding of financial risks and their handling.
- Understanding to market and social risk on the business operations and their limitation to interrupt performance.
Level 4 Diploma in **Risk Management** is 90 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in **Risk Management** learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units with 90 Credits, 7 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Understand different Types of Risk
- Implementation of Enterprise **Risk Management**
- Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Fundamentals of Risk Management
- Essentials of Financial Risk Management
- Understanding to Operational **Risk Management**
- Fundamentals of Technological **Risk Management**
- Basics of Environmental Risk Management
- Risk Management in Business Environment
- Understand basics of Market and Social **Risk Management**
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
***Risk Management*** Diploma
Risk Management course is designed to provide opportunity to those who want to study in their own time to develop their skill in professional life. Inspire London College designed course of risk management is useful for those who are looking to begin or progress in an existing career in any area. The candidates who are already working in global organisations and want to better understand the situations of risk management can enroll on the course.
***Risk Management Course*** Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for Risk Management course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
***Risk Management Course***Professional Careers
After successful completion of Risk Management will enable you to start your career as a;
- Corporate Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Financial Risk Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- Financial Risk Advisor
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.