Training Square is the UK’s only digital media learning and development provider. we are An Autodesk Authorized Training Center with Industry Certified Expert Trainers.
Revit Architecture Training Include's: Classroom-based, Tutor Led, hands-on training giving you real-life experience, Lab Exercises, Project work, Unlimited Lab Access, Books, Materials, Course Completion Certificate, Free Re-training, and free refreshment.
Training Options: (Flexible Time & Start Dates)
- Fast Track
- Regular Track
- Weekend Track
Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Autodesk Revit Architecture Interface
- Interface, Properties Palette, Project Browser
- Status Bar, View Control Bar
- ViewCube, Options Bar
- Interface Workflow, Simple Layout
- Filter, Mirror, and Trim/Extend
- Adjusting Datums, Changing Element Types
- Modifying Tools, Using Dimensions for Modifying Designs
- Aligning Elements, Rotating, Grouping, and Arraying
- Copying and Group Editing
Walls and Curtain Walls
- Understanding Wall Types and Parameters
- Basic, Stacked, Curtain Walls
- Wall Configurations, Sketching Walls, Picking Walls
- Hosting Elements in Walls
- Instance Parameters, Editing Profiles
- Attaching and Detaching the Top and Base
- Modifying Curtain Walls
- Editing the Elevation Profile
- Adding and Modifying Grids and Mullions
- Unpinning and Toggling Mullions
Floors, Roofs, and Ceilings
- Creating Floors, Sketching, Boundary
- Creating Sloped Arrows and Floors
- Creating Sloped Floors via Shape Editing
- Creating Openings by Sketching
- Creating Openings with Shafts
- Picking Walls, Laying Out Roofs
- Creating Extruded Roofs
- Adding Ceilings, Creating Automatic Ceilings
- Sketching Ceilings
- Adding Lights and Rotating the Grid
- Changing the Ceiling
Stairs, Ramps, and Railings
- Creating Stair Configurations, Generic Railing
- Creating Design Stair, a Straight-Run Stair with Landing
- Setting the Host Function for Railings
- Designing Ramps, Creating a Straight-Run Ramp
- Editing Boundary Conditions
- Building Railings for Level and Sloped Conditions
- Using the Set Host Function, Editing the Top Rail
- Assigning Families to Categories
- Working with System Families and Component Families
- Using Hosted Families, Using Face-Based Families
- Editing View Display and Detail Level
- View Scale and Detail Level
- Editing the Family Category
- Editing the Insertion Point
- Modifying Family Geometry
- Editing Profiles, Title Blocks
- Working on a Sketch
- Importing Background Images
- Accurately Scaling Images
- Using Reference Planes and Levels
- Creating and Placing Groups
- Modeling In-Place Masses Base Mass, Middle Mass, Upper Mass
- Working in 3D, Creating Mass Floors
Rooms and Color-Fill Plans
- Defining Rooms in Spaces
- Room Tags, Room Boundaries
- Room Separation Lines, Deleting Rooms
- Generating Color-Fill Room Plans
- Color Legend, Modifying Color Schemes
Materials, Rendering, and Visualization
- Using Materials
- Editing Material Properties of Walls
- Using Graphic Display Options
- Presentation Elevation Drawing
- Presentation 3D Isometric Drawing
- 3D Exploded View, Rendering Graphics
- Enabling Worksharing
- Preparing the Central File
- Creating Central and Local Files
- Worksets, Assigning Elements to Worksets
- Saving to the Central File, Creating New Elements
- Opening and Closing Worksets, Worksharing Display Modes
- Editing Requests, Worksharing
Details and Annotations
- Creating Details, Detail Line
- Region, Component
- Creating a Detail, Insulation, Detail Groups
- Linework, Annotating Your Details
- Dimensions, Tags, Text
Creating Drawing Sets
- Creating Schedules, Making Schedules
- Creating a Window Schedule
- Creating a Room Schedule
- Creating a Sheet List, Placing Views on Sheets
- Adding Floor Plans to the Sheet
- Adding the Schedules; Printing Documents
- Exploring the Print Dialog Box, Setting, Range
Workflow and Site Modeling
- Understanding a BIM Workflow
- Staffing a BIM Project
- Project Roles Using Revit Architecture
- Adding Team Members to Fight Fires
- Modeling a Site
- Using a Toposurface
- Creating a Building Pad
- Performing Quality Control on Your Model
- Keeping an Eye on File Size
- Dealing with Warnings
Autodesk has taken AutoCAD to next level with very innovative ideas and really powerful tools. AutoDesk Revit Architecture design software is what every single Architect is very curious to learn. With Autodesk Revit Architecture you can develop higher quality and accurate architectural designs in few minutes. The tools in Revit Architecture support Building Information Modelling (BIM). Using Revit Architecture you can Create a Design, Analyze, Collaborate, create documentation and Visualize it.
Using Revit Architecture a building is made using preloaded 3D objects to create Floors, Walls, Structure, Roof, Windows, Door, Electric Systems and other customized objects as needed. Transforming them visually into 3D is just a click away making Architect’s jobs efficient, easier and less time to consume using Revit Architecture tools. Revit drawings are fully coordinated in terms of the building objects. Such a powerful tool will allow users to manipulate whole building in the project or even a single individual 3D object in geometrical models. An excellent advantage of using Revit is its rendering engine which makes a more realistic image and visualizes it.
Choose from one of the following Finance Options @ 0% interest:
- 3 months - £99 Upfront and monthly payments of £297.00
- 6 months - £99 Upfront and monthly payments of £148.00
- 12 months - £99 Upfront and monthly payments of £75.00
Who is this course for?
Autodesk certifications are a reliable validation of your skills and knowledge, and can lead to accelerated professional development, improved productivity and enhanced credibility for you and your employer.
AutoDesk Revit Architecture design software is what every single Architect is very curious to learn. With Autodesk Revit Architecture you can develop higher quality and accurate architectural designs in few minutes. The tools in Revit Architecture support Building Information Modelling (BIM). Using Revit Architecture you can Create a Design, Analyze, Collaborate, create documentation and Visualize it.
How impressive it can be! Attending Autodesk Revit Architecture training with Training Square would enable you to acquire all the skills required for competent and efficient usage of the Revit Architecture software.
Knowledge of basic AutoCAD.
Plan a career in a technical design field as Autodesk Certified User ( ACU), Autodesk Certified Professional ( ACP ) & Revit Certified building design.
Enhance your skills by joining our Career packages.
Professional Package > £1500 Save £240 [Package Includes: AutoCAD 2D and 3D + Revit Architecture]
* Call us to find out more about career packages.
Join us Now 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.