Add to basket or enquire
Profitably set up, manage and optimize professional retargeting campaigns and explore retargeting ads with the Retargeting Ads Guide – How Retargeting Works course. Become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home & boost up your skill .
With this Retargeting Ads Guide – How Retargeting Works course, you can learn to set up advanced retargeting and remarketing audiences in Google Analytics and Google Adwords, deploying your remarketing and retargeting tags through Google Tag Manager, understanding the technology underlying every retargeting and remarketing campaign on the web. This course contains on-demand video lectures and downloadable resources and affordable premium-quality e-learning content. If you are looking for up-to-date knowledge and techniques that will ensure you have the most in-demand skills to rise to the top of the industry, this is the right place.
Enrol in the Retargeting Ads Guide – How Retargeting Works course today and drive a high level of engagement to your brands and products!
Learning eBenfits of Retargeting Ads Guide - How Retargeting Works :
- Get started to learn this chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Define Your Business & Target Audience.
- Learn about Copywriting, Blogging & SEO.
- Learn video marketing and social media marketing.
- Learn Google Analytics To Develop and Build Your Audience Segments.
- Be able to use the Google AdWords Audience Builder To Build Your Retargeting Audiences.
****Course Curriculum ****
***Retargeting Ads Guide - How Retargeting Works***
Module 01: Welcome and Introduction
- Welcome to the retargeting ad masterclass (plus a sneak preview) … Don’t Skip!
- What is remarketing and retargeting? Defining our objectives and purpose
Module 02: The Digital Advertising Ecosystem: Understanding How Retargeting Works
- The Digital Advertising Ecosystem Part 1
- The Digital Advertising Ecosystem Part 2
- Understanding Ad Exchanges And How They Work
- What Remarketing Looks Like On The Inside
Module 03: Developing Your Remarketing and Retargeting Strategies
- Audiences and Segments: The Foundation Of Your Remarketing Strategy
- Understanding Intent Signals and Visitor Engagement
- Behavioural Characteristics – The Composition Of Your Segments
- Combining Characteristics – Infinite Possibilities!
- Characteristics That Matter To You … Your First Assignment
Module 04: Planning Your Retargeting Campaigns Like A Pro
- Funnel Based Segmentation – Funnel Mapping
- Funnel Based Segmentation – Using The Funnel To Develop Your Lists
- Using Your Website To Plan Your Remarketing Lists
- Mapping Your Ad Groups Using Your Lists and Values (Part 1)
- Mapping Your Ad Groups Using Your Lists and Values (Part 2)
Module 05: Using Google Analytics To Develop and Build Your Audience Segments
- Introduction To The Google Analytics Tag
- Logging In To Google Analytics Account & Retrieving Your Analytics Tracking Tag
- Adding Your Google Analytics Tag To Your Website And Verifying That It’s Working
Module 06: Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts Using Google Tag Manager as Your Tag Management System
- The Benefits Of Using Google Tag Manager
- Signing Into Your Google Tag Manager Account
- Adding Your Basic Google Analytics Tag Through Google Tag Manager
- Setting Up Custom Button and Link Click Tracking In Google Tag Manager
- Adding Page-Level Scroll Depth Tracking In Google Tag Manager
- Adding Custom User Engagement Timers In Google Tag Manager
- Adding Google Adwords Conversion Tracking Through Google Tag Manager
- Setting Up Your Google AdWords Remarketing Tag Using Google Tag Manager
Module 07: Building Your Remarketing Audiences In Your Google Analytics Account
- Linking Your Google AdWords and Google Analytics Accounts
- Introduction To The Google Analytics Audience Builder
- Building Remarketing Audiences In Google Analytics Based On URL Attributes
- Developing Remarketing Audiences Using Your AdWords Campaigns and AdWords Data
- Setting Up Sequences In The Google Analytics Audience Builder Using AdWords Campaigns Final
- Setting Up Goal-Based Remarketing Audiences In Google Analytics
- Setting Up Event-Based Audiences Using The Google Analytics Display Builder
- Importing Remarketing Audiences From The Google Analytics Solutions Gallery
- Data Drilldown- Using Affinity Categories To Enhance Your Remarketing Campaigns
- Data Drilldown – Using In-Market Segments To Enhance Your Remarketing Audiences
Module 08: Introduction To Configuring Your Remarketing Campaigns In Google AdWords
- How Google Analytics and AdWords Talk To Each Other
- Importing Google Analytics Goals into AdWords For Conversion Tracking
- Viewing and Analysing Google Analytics Remarketing Audiences in Google AdWords
Module 09: Using The Google AdWords Audience Builder To Build Your Retargeting Audiences
- Introduction To Building Retargeting Ads Lists In Google AdWords
- Building and Configuring New Retargeting ads lists inside Google AdWords
- Using Custom Combinations To Effectively Sculpt Your Retargeting Ads Traffic
After completing all the modules of the Retargeting Ads Guide - How Retargeting Works, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the PR Officer Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone looking to make the most of their website traffic by developing profitable remarketing and retargeting campaigns, those who know that retargeting works, but haven’t been able to make it successful for your company.
This course is for you if you’re interested in learning more about how retargeting works on a deeper level, and you want to set up profitable remarketing campaigns using that knowledge.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.