Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Dive into the captivating world of Fashion Law and explore the intersection of retailing, brand licensing, and intellectual property rights. Master the legal nuances of the fashion industry and gain the skills to protect and monetise fashion brands while promoting ethics and sustainability in this dynamic course.
Join us today to embark on a captivating journey and unlock the legal secrets of the fashion industry.
- Understand the foundations of Fashion Law and its relevance to the fashion industry.
- Gain insights into the legal aspects of retailing in the fashion business, including contracts and consumer protection.
- Explore intellectual property rights and learn strategies for brand protection, including trademarks and copyrights.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of counterfeiting issues and learn how to combat them effectively.
- Acquire knowledge of brand licensing and its legal implications, including contract negotiation and royalty agreements.
Immerse yourself in the fascinating realm of Fashion Law with our course on "Retailing and Brand Licensing in Fashion Law." This course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the legal intricacies involved in the fashion industry, specifically focusing on retailing and brand licensing. Through a series of engaging modules, you will delve into the fundamental concepts of Fashion Law, explore its connection to business practices, and gain insights into the complex world of intellectual property rights and brand protection.
In Module 01, you will be introduced to the captivating field of Fashion Law, understanding its significance and relevance in the context of the fashion industry. Building upon this foundation, Module 02 will delve into the legal aspects of retailing, covering topics such as contracts, consumer protection, and compliance. Modules 03 and 04 will explore the critical domain of intellectual property rights, equipping you with the knowledge and strategies to protect fashion brands against infringement.
Module 05 will take a deeper dive into brand protection, focusing on combating counterfeiting and exploring effective enforcement mechanisms. You will then venture into the realm of brand licensing in Module 07, understanding the legal implications, contract negotiation, and royalty agreements associated with licensing fashion brands. Finally, Module 08 will shed light on the ethical considerations, sustainability, and green fashion practices within the fashion industry.
By the end of this course, you will have developed a strong foundation in Fashion Law and acquired the skills necessary to navigate the legal challenges of retailing, brand licensing, and intellectual property protection in the dynamic world of fashion.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring fashion entrepreneurs and designers seeking to understand the legal framework of the industry.
- Law students or legal professionals interested in specialising in Fashion Law.
- Fashion industry professionals aiming to broaden their knowledge of legal aspects in retailing, brand licensing, and intellectual property rights.
- Individuals involved in brand management or marketing roles within the fashion sector.
- Fashion Law Attorney: £45,000 - £150,000 per year
- Fashion Brand Manager: £30,000 - £70,000 per year
- Intellectual Property Consultant: £35,000 - £80,000 per year
- Fashion Retail Manager: £25,000 - £50,000 per year
- Licensing Specialist: £30,000 - £70,000 per year
- Sustainability and Ethics Consultant in Fashion: £30,000 - £60,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.