Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Retail Strategy course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Retail Strategy will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Retail Strategy training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Retail Strategy course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Retail Strategy course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Retail Strategy course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Retail Strategy course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Retail Strategy course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Retail Strategy course. The Retail Strategy course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Retail Strategy is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Retail Strategy when it suits you. Access the Retail Strategy course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Retail Strategy course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Retail Strategy now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Retail Strategy With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Retail Strategy
- Full one-year access to Retail Strategy Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Retail Strategy
- No hidden fees with the Retail Strategy
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Retail Strategy
- Study the Retail Strategy at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Retail Strategy
- Study the Retail Strategy in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Retail Strategy
The Retail Strategy training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Retail Strategy content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Retail Strategy course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Retail Strategy Course Curriculum:
Module 01: Retail Strategy
- Retail Strategy
Module 02: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Retail Buying and Merchandising
Module 03: Retail Pricing
- Retail Pricing
Module 04: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Supply Chain Management in Retailing
Module 05: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
Module 06: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
Module 07: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- The Importance of Communicating with Customers
Module 08: Choosing a Retail Location
- Choosing a Retail Location
Module 09: Retail Psychology
- Retail Psychology
Module 10: Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
Module 11: Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- Management Skills for Leading Your Team
Module 12: Selling in Multiple Channels
- Selling in Multiple Channels
Module 13: Retail Brand Management
- Retail Brand Management
Module 14: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Health & Safety for Retail Stores
Module 15: Consumer Rights Act
- Consumer Rights Act
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Retail Strategy course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Retail Strategy course. After successfully passing the Retail Strategy course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Retail Strategy qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Retail Strategy course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Retail Strategy course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Retail Strategy is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Retail Strategy course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Retail Strategy is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Retail Strategy course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Retail Strategy course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Retail Strategy course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.