An efficient retail sales assistant has to be a genius organiser with the flexibility to do different tasks, able to work individually or in a group, ability to be friendly and polite, having enough stamina to keep going even when tired, or under pressure.
We have carefully outlined this course to teach everything you need to know about becoming an efficient retail sales assistant.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Retail Sales Assistant Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success
Benefits of studying Retail Sales Assistant Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
In this course, you will understand the functions and responsibilities of a retail assistant and acquire the essential skills, and give yourself a competitive advantage over your fellow petitioners.
Check out our Retail Sales Assistant Course, find out every ins and outs of the retail industry. You will also equip with a broad knowledge regarding handle customer service, ensure transactions go smoothly and operate process payments and maintain a high level of customer service, records and accounts and more.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Handling Merchandise in Retail Management
- Structure of Your Business
- The Sales Process and Checkout
- POS (Point of Sale) Retail System
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Communication in Retail Industry
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Customer Service And Customer Satisfaction In Retailing
- Customer Value And Satisfaction
- Effective Inventory Management
- Choosing a Retail Store Location
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The External Customer
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The Internal Customer
- Standards of Performance
- Retail Psychology
- Manage Your Suppliers
- Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills For Leading Your Team
- Retail Marketing
- The Retail Marketing Mix
- Levels Of Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Role of Coupons in Retail Marketing
- Retail Brand Management
- Health And Safety Obligations For Retailers
- Consumer Rights Act
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Retail Sales Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
on average how long does it take to complete this course?
Hi Emma, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 11 hours, however, you will get one-year access to the course when you will purchase it. You will be able to complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.