Add to basket or enquire
An efficient retail sales assistant has to be a genius organiser with the flexibility to do different tasks, able to work individually or in a group, ability to be friendly and polite, having enough stamina to keep going even when tired, or under pressure.
We have carefully outlined this course to teach everything you need to know about becoming an efficient retail sales assistant.
In this course, you will understand the functions and responsibilities of a retail assistant and acquire the essential skills, and give yourself a competitive advantage over your fellow petitioners.
Check out our Retail Sales Assistant Course, find out every ins and outs of the retail industry. You will also equip with a broad knowledge regarding handle customer service, ensure transactions go smoothly and operate process payments and maintain a high level of customer service, records and accounts and more.
Highlights of the Retail Sales Assistant Course:
- Gain an understanding of every perspective of Retail Management and handling Merchandise in Retail Management.
- Get insider information into the sales process and POS (Point of Sale) Retail System.
- Grasp the importance of Consumer Behaviour and Communication in Retail Industry.
- Get a firm understanding of Customer Expectations and effective Inventory Management.
- Learn how Psychology plays a significant role in the Retail Industry.
- Explore the best possible approaches to develop store security.
- Learn how to get winning deals by appropriately negotiating with suppliers.
- Determine different levels of Customer Satisfaction and practices for increasing Brand Loyalty.
- Identify the role of Coupons in Retail Marketing including the health and safety obligations for retailers.
- Receive a detailed overview of the Consumer Rights Act.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Handling Merchandise in Retail Management
- Structure of Your Business
- The Sales Process and Checkout
- POS (Point of Sale) Retail System
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Communication in Retail Industry
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Customer Service And Customer Satisfaction In Retailing
- Customer Value And Satisfaction
- Effective Inventory Management
- Choosing a Retail Store Location
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The External Customer
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The Internal Customer
- Standards of Performance
- Retail Psychology
- Manage Your Suppliers
- Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills For Leading Your Team
- Retail Marketing
- The Retail Marketing Mix
- Levels Of Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Role of Coupons in Retail Marketing
- Retail Brand Management
- Health And Safety Obligations For Retailers
- Consumer Rights Act
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Retail Sales Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
- With experience you could become a retail manager or departmental manager.
- You could specialise in customer services or buying merchandise.
- You could also set up and run your own independent shop or stall.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, can I do this course in my iPhone?
Dear Saku, Thank you for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
is the course delivered in audio
Dear Jessica, Thanks for contacting us. This course is text-based. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
on average how long does it take to complete this course?
Hi Emma, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 11 hours, however, you will get one-year access to the course when you will purchase it. You will be able to complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can this course be done on a Mac computer? thanks
Hi Tracy, Thanks for reaching out. Our platform is accessible from almost all the major devices including the Mac. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.