NCC Home Learning
Add to basket or enquire
All retail businesses need customers to not only survive but thrive. If a retail outlet wants to perform well, they need to ensure that they provide the best possible experience for customers. The retail landscape is very competitive, so ensuring your store can compete is essential. If you want to develop your knowledge of what makes a successful retail business and attract customers through your store, the Retail Operations Certificate is perfect for anyone working in this challenging sector.
This RQF Level 2 course will help you define your knowledge of the retail selling process, how to manage teams, resolve customer queries and more. Whether you’re new to the retail landscape or ready to take your career to new heights, this course is the best place to start your journey.
- Unit 1 - Understanding Customer Service in the Retail Sector
- Unit 2 - Understanding the Retail Selling Process
- Unit 3 - Understanding how Individuals and Teams Contribute to the Effectiveness of a Retail Business
- Unit 4 - Understanding how a Retail Business Maintains Health and Safety on its Premises
- Unit 5 - Understanding Retail Consumer Law
- Unit 6 - Understand How to Deal with Customer Queries and Complaints in a Retail Environment
- Unit 7 - Understanding Security and Loss Prevention in a Retail Business
- Unit 8 - Understanding the Handling of Customer Payments in a Retail Business
- No previous knowledge required
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Certificate of completion
NCFE is a national Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals.
The student will complete a portfolio of evidence by successfully completing all of the exercises at the end of each unit. This portfolio is assessed by your tutor who will mark and sign off each completed unit of study.
No previous experience or knowledge is required to apply for this course. You can choose when to start the course at any point up to 12 months from initial registration with complete tutor support.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.