Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to make £27,000+ yearly with your skills? Our Retail Merchandiser certification course welcomes you to a comprehensive training from scratch to prepare you for an aspiring career ahead. Simply enrol in this course designed by expert instructors, get certified instantly, and advance your career today as a retail merchandiser or other related job opportunities.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Retail Merchandiser Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Retail Merchandiser Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
Why People Love This Retail Merchandiser Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of this Retail Merchandiser Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Retail Merchandiser Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Retail Merchandiser Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Retail Merchandiser Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Retail Merchandiser Course:
Module 01: Introduction to Retail Management
- Definitions of Retailing
- A History of Retail Developments in The UK
- The Development and Scope of Retail Marketing Theory and Practice
- Retail Industry Associations
Module 02: Retail Strategy
- Strategy Defined
- Developing a Strategy Framework
- Corporate Strategy
- Store Strategy
- Growth Strategies
Module 03: Store Layouts
- Introduction to Store Layouts
- Role of a Store Planner
- Techniques for Creating Effective Store Layouts
Module 04: Exterior Design
- Exterior Signs
- Marquees and Banners
- Walks and Entries
- Window Displays
Module 05: In-Store Design
- Creating an Appealing Store Atmosphere
- Music and Scent
Module 06: Display Fixtures
- Different Types of Display Fixtures
- Horizontal Fixtures
- Vertical Fixtures
Module 07: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Buying and Merchandising Roles
- Centralised and Decentralised Buying
- Organisational Buying Theories
- Buying Branded and ‘Designer’ Merchandise
Module 08: Retail Pricing
- Retail Market Levels – Mass Market, Middle-Market and Luxury
- Retail Pricing – Objectives and Strategies
- Implementing Demand-Based Pricing Strategies
Module 09:Retail Psychology
- The Basics of the Psychology of the Store
- What You Are Trying to Achieve with Psychology
Module 10: Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- What We Mean by Consumer Behaviour
Module 11: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- What We Mean by Communication
Module 12: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Why Trends are Important to Your Store
Module 13: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Checkout and Basic Requirements
Module 14: Consumer Rights Act
- The Key Rights Held by the Customer
- How to Handle Issues with Customers
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Retail Merchandiser Course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Retail Merchandiser Course is ideal for —
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise in Retail Merchandising
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Retail Merchandiser Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Retail Merchandiser Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Retail Merchandiser Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many merchandising-related job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.