Retail is a large, enduring industry, and working in some roles require a highly precise set of skills. To become an expert retail manager, it is crucial to identify the expected in-demand skills, then gain these skills, and allow yourself a competitive advantage over your opponents.
This excellent course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Retail Manager Training Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Retail Manager Training Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Retail Manager Training Course focuses on giving you the knowledge and comprehension of the roles and responsibilities of a retail manager including overseeing everything that makes a store positively work. You will learn how to manage the day to day operations from supervising the distribution and selling of products directly to consumers. Besides, learn how goods or products are promoted, to handle customer service, supervise records and accounts, organise staffs, understand client profiles, adjust product supply and anticipate demand, and more.
Start a fulfilling career in the retail industry and obtain the required knowledge and skills to perform efficiently in the relevant field.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Handling Merchandise in Retail Management
- Structure of Your Business
- The Sales Process and Checkout
- POS (Point of Sale) Retail System
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Communication in Retail Industry
- Effective Inventory Management
- Choosing a Retail Store Location
- Retail Psychology
- Manage Your Suppliers
- Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills For Leading Your Team
- Retail Marketing
- Role of Coupons in Retail Marketing
- Retail Brand Management
- Health And Safety Obligations For Retailers
- Consumer Rights Act
- Visual Merchandising
- Role of Visual Merchandiser
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- Elements of Visual Merchandising
- Visual Merchandising Techniques
- Pop-Up Shops and Window Display
- Retail Signage 101
- Marketing Your Pop-up Shop
- Merchandising Your Store
- Dressing Mannequins
- Floor Layouts and Aisle Spacing
- Jewelry Store and Boutiques
- Cash Register Area Merchandising
- 21st Century Merchandising
- Surviving in Retail Industry
- Visual Merchandising & Online Retailing
- Pop-Up Stores and Its Popularity
- Introduction To Retail Customer Service
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Customer Value And Satisfaction
- Customer Service And Customer Satisfaction In Retailing
- Importance of measuring customer satisfaction
- Strategic Management
- Types of Decision making Process
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The External Customer
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The Internal Customer
- Standards of Performance
- The Retail Marketing Mix
- Levels Of Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Retail Manager Training Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.