Oxford Home Study College
Add to basket or enquire
Interested in becoming the next big retail superstar? Ready to take an existing retail career to the next level? With an advanced Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management, this dynamic global sector could be yours for the taking!
Retail Management could be defined as the various interconnected processes that help buyers procure the products they need from sellers. In reality, there’s so much more to successful retail than this. Along with fulfilling every customer’s basic requirements, successful retail is about every step of the customer’s journey from start to finish. Effective Retail Management ensures the customer enjoys a pleasant, positive and memorable experience from the moment they enter the store. It helps customers shop confidently and with ease, while at the same time helping the business anticipate and deal with important issues. Ultimately, it’s neither product quality nor affordability that the customer remembers. It’s the extent to which the retailer they visited exceeded their expectations and left a lasting impression.
This advanced Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management is ideal for anyone looking to reach the very top of the ladder in the retail environment. Career opportunities for successful retail managers extend to every to major town and city worldwide. Learn how to take your existing salesmanship to the next level, build strong customer relationships and reap the rewards of professional-level communication skills. Master the art of dealing with difficult customers, learn how to accurately read customer behaviour and examine the most important stock management issues in Retail Management. Study in your own time at a pace that suits you, with complete support provided by your own personally-assigned tutor.
Sign up online and your career in high-level Retail Management starts today!
Each of our online courses has been tailored to suit the needs and preferences of distance learners. This exclusive Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management is open to candidates worldwide - enrol today and gain access to the following benefits:
- Inclusion of all study aids and learning resources in the initial course fee - no additional materials required at any time.
- Expert support provided by your personally-assigned tutor as you study, along with our wider student support team.
- Complete freedom from deadlines and time restrictions, allowing every candidate to study in their own time and at their own pace.
- Open and accessible online education, with no entry requirements to fulfil and no geographical restrictions.
- The opportunity to fast-track your career in any Retail setting, with an endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management on your resume!
The primary objective of this course is to help candidates transition from entry-level retail positions to supervisory or leadership roles. Whether already working in retail or considering a change in career direction, this Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management could help you take that next big step. Course content probes beyond the basics of retail to explore an extensive range of advanced management concepts. Ultimately, candidates emerge primed and ready for successful careers in retail management.
The course is delivered over a series of eight modules - each focusing on a different aspect of Retail Management. Online assessments follow each of the eight modules, for which your assigned tutor will provide all the support and advice you need. However, there are no final exams to sit at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion of this retail management programme, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The importance of smart selling in a retail environment
- How to pre-empt and satisfy customers’ expectations
- Techniques for dealing with difficult customers and situations
- How to become a more effective personal seller
- The importance of communication skills in retail management
- Advanced knowledge of key stock control issues
- How to assume a leadership position in a retail environment
- Detailed knowledge of customer-focused selling
- How to boost productivity in the workplace
Competition for more advanced positions in most Retail environments is intense. By boosting your CV with an advanced Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management, you stand every chance of gaining an important edge over rival candidates. This fully-endorsed distance learning program is delivered over a series of eight modules, covering the following retail management concepts:
- Module 1 - Essential Skills for Smart Selling
- Module 2 - Productivity Techniques for Maximum Selling
- Module 3 - Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Module 4 - The Selling Process
- Module 5 - The Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Module 6 - Dealing with difficult customers
- Module 7 - Dealing with suppliers
- Module 8 - Dealing with the management of stock
Who is this course for?
This fascinating course could accelerate your progression in almost any Retail environment. Likewise, existing retail managers, supervisors and team leaders who lack formal retail education could find this course invaluable. The global retail sector is one of largest and most dynamic, open to ambitious and enthusiastic candidates from all backgrounds. If you’re serious about reaching the top of the ladder, this Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management could kickstart your success story starting right now!
Once again, our complete catalogue of online courses is open to candidates on a global basis. No deadlines are imposed, no entry-requirements to fulfil and no geographical restrictions. Study at a pace that suits your learning style and schedule, with complete tutor support provided from start to finish.
Whether new to retail or ready to climb the leadership ladder, this advanced Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management could be your ticket to the big time!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from OHSC
Certificate of Completion from OHSC (soft copy) can The study for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Talented Retail managers and leadership figures are in consistently high demand worldwide. Just a few typical job titles and roles that fall within the bracket of Retail Management include the following:
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Floor Leader
- Floor Manager
- Promotions Coordinator
- Retail Management Trainee
- Retail Team Leader
- Service Supervisor
- Team Leader
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.