Whether you are looking to take the crucial step into retail management, or already working in this field and want to improve your knowledge and sales skills and try Facebook Ads to reach new markets, then enrolling in this Retail Management with Sales Psychology and Facebook for Business course could be the key that unlocks countless opportunities.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Retail Management with Sales Psychology and Facebook for Business bundle course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Retail Management with Sales Psychology and Facebook for Business:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
In this course, you will be focusing on exploring the functions of a retail manager, understand the procedures for overseeing, managing and supervising the administration and merchandising of products to consumers. Besides, understand how to apply psychology to your marketing, and master the skills that help you to create sales with a very simple psychological trigger. Finally, this course will walk you through the steps of setting up an effective Facebook ad and incorporates some tactics that are extremely useful in today’s marketplace.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Diploma in Retail Management
- Handling Merchandise in Retail Management
- Structure of Your Business
- The Sales Process and Checkout
- POS (Point of Sale) Retail System
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Communication in Retail Industry
- Effective Inventory Management
- Choosing a Retail Store Location
- Retail Psychology
- Manage Your Suppliers
- Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills For Leading Your Team
- Retail Marketing
- Role of Coupons in Retail Marketing
- Retail Brand Management
- Health And Safety Obligations For Retailers
- Consumer Rights Act
The True Value of Understanding the Psychology of Sales
- How to Make More Money Through Sales Psychology
- Why Sales Could be the Most Profitable Skill in the World
Powerful Tricks of the Trade
- How to Reduce the Number of Times You Hear the Word “No”
- One of the Most Powerful Weapons in the Professional Sales Person’s Arsenal
- The Secret of Why “Always Be Closing” Works
- How to Use the Powerful and Subtle Technique of “Assuming the Sale”
- The Most Powerful Negotiating Tool Ever
- How to Never Overcome an Objection Again
- A Little Known Sales Secret Used by Only the Top 1% of Sales People
Sales Success Secrets
- How to Succeed Without Relying On “Techniques”
- How the Psychology of Sales SAVES You Money in Your Everyday Life
- How to Make Prospects Like You
- How to Be Persistent Without Irritating the Prospect
- How to Avoid EVER Being Annoying!
- The Most Important Idea in Sales
- How to Create a Powerful Self Image in the Eyes of the Prospect
- The True Power of Psychology in Sales
Review of Key Ideas to Making More Money in Sales Through Psychology
- A Summary of These Powerful Techniques and Ideas
Social Media Marketing
- Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan
- Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business
- Way to applications for your fan pages
- Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence
- Build Your Network with LinkedIn
- Expanding Your Circle with Google +
- Captivate Your Audience with YouTube
Facebook Marketing Basics
- Why You Should Care
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Advertising
- How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?
- Marketing on Facebook
- Create a Content Calendar
- Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement
Facebook Page Marketing
- Creating Your Facebook Fan Page
- Setting Up Your List Building Machine
- Integrate images
- Final Tips
Facebook Page Management
- About of Social Media Marketing
- Why Should You Use Facebook?
- Different Between Facebook Group And fan page?
- What is Facebook Fan page and How does it Work ?
- Benefits Of SEO for Facebook Fan Pages
- How to create your first fan page.
- Way to Directing Traffic to Your Traffic Hub
- How to drive traffic to your fan pages
- Other Ways To drive traffic to your
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
- Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Retail Management with Sales Psychology and Facebook for Business is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.