Add to basket or enquire
►►► With a Single Purchase, You Can Have 2 QLS Endorsed Certificates At Your Doorstep ◄◄◄
Get 2 QLS Endorsed Courses + 5 Additional CPD Accredited Courses + 5 Job Profile Building Courses with 12 PDF Certificates worth £350 in a Single Payment!
►►► Retail Industry in UK is Worth Billions & Has The Highest Potential for Employment Over The Last Few Years ◄◄◄
Become a prolific retail management & merchandising expert by mastering all the efficient principles from our premium Retail Management & Merchandising course. Boost your retail business sales with excellent retail management & merchandising skills by enrolling today!
Retail Management is a fast-paced industry and requires the employee to be analytical, innovative and critical thinker. Our unique Retail Management & Merchandising bundle will prepare the learners for exactly that.
With this Retail Management & Merchandising bundle, you’ll get 2 Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed best-selling courses, 5 CPD-accredited courses, and 5 job profile building courses with expertly crafted course materials, all in one convenient package.
You’ll have an arsenal of skills to lock down your desired career after completing this package filled with job profile development courses. Moreover, you will have access to all of the courses in this bundle for free for a whole year and learn a multitude of highly coveted skills to move up the corporate ladder.
With this comprehensive Retail Management & Merchandising package, you’ll have all of your questions answered and all of the necessary expertise under your belt. Apart from setting you up for success, this course offers numerous advantages to make your learning experience more pleasurable and less stressful. All of these perks, freebies, and this high-end bundle are available for a flat fee of £200. So, add this Retail Management & Merchandising bundle to the basket and take your expertise up a notch!
What classes are included in this package?
This job-ready / career-focused Retail Management & Merchandising bundle package includes:
2 QLS endorsed courses that will make your armory of expertise heavier—
- ► Course 01: Retail Management Advanced Diploma at QLS Level 7
- ► Course 02: Visual Merchandising Diploma at QLS Level 5
5 additional CPD accredited courses that will give you an edge over your competitors—
- ► Course 01: Fashion Store Assistant Training
- ► Course 02: Merchandising and Inventory Management
- ► Course 03: Home Decoration and Refurbishment Course
- ► Course 04: Product Photography
- ► Course 05: Complete Online Marketing & Advertising Course
5 job profile building courses that will assist you in reimagining your thriving techniques —
- ► Course 01: Creating a Professional LinkedIn profile
- ► Course 02: Resume Writing & Job Search With LinkedIn and Interview Tips
- ► Course 03: Perfect Linkedin profile - Hack Your Way to Recruiter's Shortlist
- ► Course 04: Building a Relevant LinkedIn Network
- ► Course 05: Job Interview Preparation Training
Skills You Will Gain
Furthermore, these 12 expert-designed courses equip you with much-needed and valuable skills, such as—
- Learn how to develop a retail strategy framework to help your business flourish.
- Understand how to create a comfy vibe and ambience in the store
- Know how to choose retail prices based on demand and luxury.
- Acknowledge the Consumer Rights Act and its impact on retail.
- Have a clear comprehension of merchandising and inventory management.
The five job profile building courses will help you develop a skill set that will allow you to continue to explore and evolve as a professional, such as —
- Get the top 10 tips to build a professional LinkedIn profile that stands out.
- Develop your ability to create an outstanding resume and LinkedIn profile introduction.
- Learn the optimal use of LinkedIn to expand your network for mutual benefit.
- Deep dive into the LinkedIn hacks for landing on the recruiter’s shortlist.
- Discover the insider secrets and professional-approved tips for acing any interview.
Why Choose Thames College?
Along with the 2 QLS endorsed courses, 10 top-tier CPD accredited courses, Thames College offers you the benefit of—
- Learn with engaging voice-over and visual elements to facilitate your learning process.
- Get a year's worth of unlimited access to the course.
- Receive round-the-clock access to expert assistance.
- Participate in quick assessments and get instant feedback on your progress.
- Study at your own schedule from the convenience of your own home.
***Retail Management Advanced Diploma***
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Retail Strategy
- Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Retail Pricing
- Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- Choosing a Retail Location
- Retail Psychology
- Negotiate the Right Deal with Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- Selling in Multiple Channels
- Retail Brand Management
- Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- Consumer Rights Act
***Visual Merchandising Diploma***
- Introduction to Visual Merchandising
- Store Layouts
- Exterior Design
- In-Store Design
- Mannequins in Visual Merchandising
- Display Fixtures
- The Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- Challenges of Modern Visual Merchandising
***Fashion Store Assistant Training***
- Module 01: Profession of a Personal Shopper
- Module 02: Planning Advice
- Module 03: Fashion and Trends
- Module 04: Communication and Protocol
- Module 05: Career Guidance
- Module 06: Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Module 07: How to Make Your Shop a Magnet to Customers
***Merchandising and Inventory Management***
- Merchandising Theory
- Product Management
- Merchandise Management
- Inventory Management and Analysis
- Merchandising Strategy
- Visual Merchandising
- Merchandise Pricing
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Consumer Rights Act
- The Importance of Communicating with Customes
- Class Project Overview
- Shoot Preparation
- Studio Setup
- Shooting Angles
- What is Composition?
- Achieving Balanced Composition
- Creating Engaging Content
- Finding Your Style
- Styling Step by Step
- Editing on Your Smartphone
- Promoting Your Work
- A Book Review
***Creating a Professional LinkedIn profile***
- Unit 01: Class Introduction
- Unit 02: A deep overview of the various sections of a professional LinkedIn Profile
- Unit 03: Managing your professional LinkedIn profile
- Unit 04: Closing Remarks and Resources
***Resume Writing & Job Search With LinkedIn and Interview Tips***
- Unit 01: Introduction
- Unit 02: Creating a Killer Resume and Linked In Profile
- Unit 03: Developing Relationships That Matter With Guest Howie Kra
***Perfect Linkedin profile - Hack Your Way to Recruiter's Shortlist***
- Introduction, My Story
- Profile Sections explained - tips and tricks
- Deep Dive into Settings
- How can you apply for jobs?
- Closing Thoughts
***Building a Relevant LinkedIn Network**
- Module 01: Class Introduction
- Module 02: LinkedIn Networking Best Practices
- Module 03: Review LinkedIn Networking live on LinkedIn
- Module 04: Course closing Remarks
***Job Interview Preparation Training***
Section 01: English for Job Interview: Introduction
- How to Use this Course?
- Better Fluency Habits – Best Learning Habits for a Better Performance
- Strategies to Research Companies for Your Field
- Starting Your Vocabulary and Pronunciation List
- Question 1: Tell Me about Yourself
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 1: Tell Me about Yourself
- Question 2: What are Your Key Strength?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 2: What are Your Key Strengths?
- Question 3: Why Should We Hire You?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 3: Why Should We Hire You?
- Question 4: What are Your Weaknesses or Weak Points?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 4: What is Your Weak Point?
- Question 5: Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 5: Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?
- Question 6: Why Do You Want this Job?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 6: Why Do You Want this Job?
- Question 7: Why Did You (or Why Do You Want to) Leave your Current Employer?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 7: Why Did You (or Why Do You Want to) Leave Your Current Employer?
- Question 8: When are You Available to Start?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 8: When are You Available to Start?
- Question 9: How Do You Deal with Pressure or Stress?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 9: How Do You Deal with Pressure or Stress?
- Question 10: How Did You Hear about the Position?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 10: How Did You hear about the Position?
- Question 11: What Do You Know about our Company?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 11: What Do You Know about our Company?
- Question 12: Do You Have Any Questions?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 12: Do You Have Any Questions?
- Question 13: What are Your Salary Expectations?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 13: What are Your Salary Expectations?
- Question 14: Describe Yourself in Three Words/ Describe Your Personality
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 14 : Describe Yourself in Three Words/ Describe Your Personality
- Question 15: What Do You Like to Do in Your Free Time?
- Job Interview Audio Samples Question 15: What Do You Like to Do in Your Free Time?
Section 02: How to Answer Difficult Interview Question?
- 5 Kinds of STAR Question
- How to Find STAR Interview Stories
- How to Write Your STAR Answers
- How to Combine Your Stories with the 5 Categories of Question
- How to Answer Difficult Interview Questions and the STAR Interview Technique
- Tell me about a time when you worked successfully as a Member of a Team?
- Describe a Difficult Situation or Task that you had to Deal with?
- Tell me about Your Biggest Achievement to Date
- Tell me about a Time When you worked with a Difficult Team Member
- Tell me about a Time When you had to make a Difficult Decision
- STAR Sample Answers Video 1
- STAR Sample Answers Video 2
Certificate of Achievement
Quality Licence Scheme Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of the Retail Management & Merchandising bundle, learners will be sent an endorsed certificate (included with the course) right to their doorstep by post! It should be noted that students who live outside the UK must pay a £10 postage fee.
CPD Accredited Certification
You will be eligible for CPD Accredited Certificates for each of the courses in this Retail Management & Merchandising bundle after completing them successfully. PDF & Hardcopy completely free of charge. However, there is a shipping cost of £2.99 for UK delivery & a £10 postage fee for International shipping.
Who is this course for?
Those who want to strengthen their professional skills while training for the desired job should take advantage of the Retail Management & Merchandising training! This course will keep you up-to-date with all the latest developments and coach you accordingly. So invest in this Retail Management & Merchandising bundle if you want the best training available.
No formal entry requirements! No prerequisites or relevant experience is required!
This course is accessible to anyone with an eagerness to learn. All you require is —
- A smart device with a stable internet connection
- A keen interest in the Retail Management & Merchandising
- And being over the age of 16.
This course is crafted to assist you in landing the job of your dreams, or even getting that raise you’ve been pursuing. Utilise this all-inclusive bundle to acquire the skills and expertise you’ll need to thrive in the workplace. This package can aid you in launching your career in the following positions —
- Logistics Manager
- Retail Management Personnel
- Warehouse Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.