Add to basket or enquire
Retail Managers oversee everything that makes a store work, from behind the scenes functions to the sales floor. They also understand client profiles and empathise with their needs to adjust product supply and are able to anticipate demand to boost profits.
The Retail Management Diploma course teaches you everything you need to know to become an efficient retail manager. Through this Retail Management Diploma course, you’ll explore the roles and responsibilities of a retail manager, including supervising distribution, selling products directly to consumers and operating everyday operations within a retail store or department.
Throughout this Retail Management course,You’ll also learn to promote merchandise, organise employees, handle customer service and supervise records and accounts. This excellent course is suitable for anyone considering a management position in the retail sector.
Highlights of the Retail Management Diploma:
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to Retail Management including POS (Point of Sale) Retail System.
- Demonstrate the importance of consumer behaviour and communication in the Retail Industry.
- Acquire management skills for leading your team.
- Explore the scope and concepts of Effective Inventory Management.
- Obtain a broad explanation of product management, retail psychology, and stocks handling.
- Discover the role of Coupons in Retail Marketing and best practices for Retail Brand Management.
- Gain a detailed overview of the health and safety obligations for retailers.
Why Choose this Retail Management Course:
- This best ever Retail Management course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Retail Management Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Retail Management Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Retail Management Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Retail Management course is designed with the following modules:
Retail Management Diploma
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Handling Merchandise in Retail Management
- Structure of Your Business
- The Sales Process and Checkout
- POS (Point of Sale) Retail System
- Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Importance of Communication in Retail Industry
- Effective Inventory Management
- Choosing a Retail Store Location
- Retail Psychology
- Manage Your Suppliers
- Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills For Leading Your Team
- Retail Marketing
- Role of Coupons in Retail Marketing
- Retail Brand Management
- Health And Safety Obligations For Retailers
- Consumer Rights Act
How is the Retail Management course assessed?
To successfully complete the Retail Management course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of Retail Management course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Retail Management course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Retail Management Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
- Starting salaries for junior buyers are in the region of £18,000 to £25,000.
- With experience you can expect salaries of £25,000 to £45,000.
- Senior retail buyers earn between £45,000 and £70,000+.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What is the duration of this course please?
Dear Mae, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 10 hours of continuous study. However, you will get a one-year access to the course upon purchasing the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
if i feel like i am struggling will i get help and support if required and will you tell me how if i do not understand the assignment.
Hi Yasmin, Thanks for the question. We provide 24 x 7 student support for our learners. You can always reach us through the e-mail and live chat. You can even get the support over the phone from 9 am to 5 pm in the weekdays. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.