Add to basket or enquire
Learn practical approaches to maximise your sales and investment strategy in Retail banking and implement a world-class customer experience with our course.
This Retail Banking Online Course provides you with a comprehensive understanding and necessary underpinning knowledge about the constantly changing retail banking sector. By enrolling in this Retail Banking Online Course, you will develop a firm understanding of the crisis of culture in British banking and progress in the UK retail banks. Considering a range of effective lessons, you will discover the current trends and opportunities in the global retail banking space and examine the latest strategic management techniques to become a professional in the relevant field.
On successful completion of this Retail Banking Online Course, you will be able to design successful retail marketing and distribution strategies to maximise revenue, make better investment decisions and effectively minimise risk.
Highlights of the Retail Banking Online Course:
- Gain a thorough introductory knowledge of retail banking and shifting cultures of UK banking.
- Develop an understanding of the crisis of culture in British banking and progress in the UK retail banks.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the ever-changing retail banking landscape and financial systems.
- Have a better understanding of the bank, the objectives of the bank, the source and origin of modern banking.
- Get a sweeping overview of different types of banks, mortgage, credit and debit cards, and many more.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of Islamic banking, various revenue opportunities and money laundering, etc.
- Make better investment decisions by identifying risks in banking and effectively minimise risks.
- Learn practical approaches to maximise your sales and investment strategy in retail banking.
Why Choose this Retail Banking Online Course:
- This best ever Retail Banking Online Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Retail Banking Online Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Retail Banking Online Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Retail Banking Online Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Retail Banking Online Course is designed with the following modules:
Retail Banking Online Course
Module 01: Retail Banking and Shifting Cultures of UK Banking
- Retail banking
- Shifting cultures of UK banking
Module 02: A Crisis of Culture in British Banking and Progress in the UK Retail Banks
- A crisis of culture in British banking
- Progress in the UK retail banks
Module 03: The Financial Systems
- The financial system
- Lenders and borrowers
- Financial instruments
- Financial markets
- And more
Module 04: Banks
- Definition of bank
- Origin of banks
- Different types of banks
Module 05: Mortgage
- Buy-to-let – let it be
- First time buyers – the stars align
- Home movers – log-jammed
- Lifetime mortgages – coming of age
- And more
Module 06: Financial Services Attributes
- Financial services attributes
- Three additional attributes of financial services
Module 7: Retail Bank Products/Services – Categories and Functions
- Make payments
- Save for the future
- Take out personal loan and mortgages
- Make investments
- And more
Module 8: Credit and Debit Cards
- Credit card
- Debit card
- A history of credit and debit cards in the UK
Module 9: Islamic Banking
- Introduction of Islamic banking
- The principles of Islamic banking
- The fundamental of Islamic banking and finance
- Compatibility of Islamic banking with conventional banking
- And more
Module 10: Risk In Banking
- The concept of risk
- Interest rate risk
- Liquidity risk
- Credit risk
- And more
Module 11: Money Laundering
- What is money laundering?
- What is the legal and regulatory framework?
- Summaries of the relevant Sections of POCA
How is the Retail Banking Online Course assessed?
To successfully complete the Retail Banking Online Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Retail Banking Online Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Retail Banking Online Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Retail Banking Online Course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Retail Banking Online Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Retail Banking Online Course skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.