Add to basket or enquire
Upgrade your chances of agent succeeding with this comprehensive course on Retail Associate Training. Get to learn all the essential steps to be an expert in the retail associate job, stand out with updated knowledge by learning sharp inter-personal skills as a sales-person. Obtain the skills and credentials now to kickstart a successful career with up-to-date knowledge and learn from the experts in-depth with this step-by-step Retail Associate Training.
In this era of the internet, information is available to the customers’ fingertips, they do prior research and tend to have proper product knowledge, it is not easy for the sales associates to convince them out of blue. You need a practical and theoretical understanding of your job that will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition, and boost your earning potential in no time.
This Retail Associate Training has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command in their job so that they can challenge customer’s perceptions, build rapport, and sell on value, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge and become a qualified professional. Join this self-paced course now which is broken down into several manageable modules, start your journey full of confidence to an outstanding career.
Learning Benefits of Retail Associate Training:
After successful completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Know various activities performed by retail associates
- Understand the characteristics of retail associate
- Describe basics of the psychology of the store
- Understand how effective psychology can be in the success of your store
- Learn how to interpret consumer behavior for your own advantage
- Learn how to deal with issues related to the behavior
- Learn the importance of communicating with customers
- Learn how to talk to customers
- Learn how to take advantage of the trends in an efficient manner
- Learn how to target customers in the best possible way
- Know the importance of the point of sale concept
- Identify the personal characteristics required for dealing with this process
- Know the key rights held by the customer
- Know how to handle issues with customers
- Know the aims of visual merchandising
- Know the history of visual merchandising
- Know the importance of product presentation
- Create an appealing store atmosphere
- Create nice in-store design and exterior design
- Know the importance of following the health & safety regulations
- Learn various management skills for leading your team, and more
Why choose Retail Associate Training
- 100% online program
- No time limits. learn at your own pace.
- Expert Instructors/Professional Trainers
- A multinational student base
- Video lessons
- Further reading where necessary
- Up-to-date curriculum and effective guidelines.
- CPD Accredited Certification.
- Instant Digital Certificate (Hardcopy available on-demand)
****Course Curriculum ****
***Retail Associate Training***
Module 1: Introduction to Retail Associate
- Who Is a Retail Associate
- Activities Performed by Retail Associates
- Retail Associate Salary
- Educational Requirements
Module 2: Qualities of a Retail Associate
- Characteristics Retail Associate
- Attention to Detail
- Business Awareness
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Analysing Data
- Interpersonal Skills
- Other Retail Skills
Module 3:Retail Psychology
- The Basics of the Psychology of the Store
- What You Are Trying to Achieve with Psychology
- How Effective Psychology Can be in the Success of your Store
- What your Store Would Be Like without Psychology
Module 4: Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- What We Mean by Consumer Behaviour
- How to Interpret Consumer Behaviour for your Own Advantage
- How to Deal with Issues Related to the Behaviour
- The Difference that Understanding Consumer Behaviour Makes to your Store
Module 05: The Importance of Communicating with Customers
- What We Mean by Communication
- How to Talk to Customers
- How to Deal with Unhappy Customers
- The Key Information to Provide your Customers
Module 06: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Why Trends are Important to Your Store
- How to Take Advantage of the Trends in an Efficient Manner
- Why Targeting Customers is so Effective
- How to Target Customers in the Best Possible Way
Module 07: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Checkout and Basic Requirements
- The Importance of the Point of Sale Concept
- The Personal Characteristics Required for Dealing with this Process
Module 08: Consumer Rights Act
- The Key Rights Held by the Customer
- How to Handle Issues with Customers
- The Legal Side of Things and Getting Help
Module 09: Introduction to Visual Merchandising
- What Is Visual Merchandising?
- Aims of Visual Merchandising
- History of Visual Merchandising
- Importance of Product Presentation
Module 10: In-Store Design
- Creating an Appealing Store Atmosphere
- Music and Scent
- How Exciting Should a Store Be?
Module 11: Exterior Design
- Exterior Signs
- Marquees and Banners
- Walks and Entries
- Window Displays
Module 12: Health & Safety for Retail Stores
- The Importance of Following the Health & Safety Regulations
- The Consequences of Not Following the Rules
- The Key Rules to Implement in Your Store
- The Key Rules when Dealing with Food or Produce
Module 13:Management Skills for Leading Your Team
- The Importance of Getting the Right Team Together
- How to Unite Your Team
- Dealing With Issues Within Your Team
- The Art of Correct Communication
After completing all the modules of the Retail Associate Training, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Retail Associate Training course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Retail Associate Training Course Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Retail Associate Training training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Retail Associate Training and start your learning journey.
What are the Requirements of Retail Associate Training?
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.