Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Retail and Data Analytics course! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study Retail and Data Analytics and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Retail and Data Analytics online training course.
The Retail and Data Analytics online training course is accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO with 10CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Retail and Data Analytics training course in around 05 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Retail and Data Analytics course.
The Retail and Data Analytics course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Retail and Data Analytics course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Retail and Data Analytics course.
With this comprehensive Retail and Data Analytics course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Retail and Data Analytics course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. The Retail and Data Analytics course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enrolling in this Retail and Data Analytics course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enrolling on the Retail and Data Analytics course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Retail and Data Analytics program.
- 2: Module 2: Retail Psychology 07:06
- 3: Module 3: Retail and Data Analytics 12:00
- 4: Module 4: Benefits of Retail Analytics 16:26
- 5: Module 5: Retail Strategy 09:44
- 6: Module 6: Retail Buying and Merchandising 11:27
- 7: Module 7: Forecasting 23:27
- 8: Module 8: Retail Pricing 16:30
- 9: Module 9: Analytics Software 19:37
- 10: Module 10: Supply Chain Management in Retailing 07:37
- 11: Module 11: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout 04:57
- 12: Module 12: Selling in Multiple Channels 12:40
- 13: Module 13: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively 05:38
- 14: Assessment 12:00
The Retail and Data Analytics course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the Retail and Data Analytics course now and get instant access to all Retail and Data Analytics course materials. Then, enjoy the Retail and Data Analytics course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you.
Start your learning journey with this Retail and Data Analytics course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why should you choose the Retail and Data Analytics course with Academy for Health & Fitness?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Retail and Data Analytics course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Globally accepted standard structured lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Retail and Data Analytics program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
The Curriculum of Retail and Data Analytics Course:
Module 1: Introduction to Retail Analytics
- What is Retail Analytics?
- Complications in Retail Analytics
- Retail Organisation
- Communicating with the Retail Organisation
- Data Collection
- Importance of Data
- Data as Revenue: The Price of Retail Data
Module 2: Retail Psychology
- The Basics of the Psychology of the Store
- What You Are Trying to Achieve with Psychology
- How Effective Psychology Can be in the Success of your Store
- What your Store Would Be Like without Psychology
Module 3: Retail and Data Analytics
- Hard-Core Terms
- Market Basket
- Data Storage 101
- Data without Use is Overhead
- Competitor Threat Analytics
- Celebrity Marketing: Tracking Effectiveness
Module 4: Benefits of Retail Analytics
- The ‘Why’ and ‘What’ of Retail Analytics
- The Opportunity and the Challenge
- Converting Insights into Profits
- Using Data to Find New Micro Markets
Module 5: Retail Strategy
- Strategy Defined
- Developing a Strategy Framework
- Corporate Strategy
- Store Strategy
- Growth Strategies
Module 6: Retail Buying and Merchandising
- Buying and Merchandising Roles
- Centralised and Decentralised Buying
- Organisational Buying Theories
- Buying Branded and ‘Designer’ Merchandise
- Buying Own-Label Merchandise
- The Retail Buying Cycle
- Retail Buying for Online and Mail Order (Home Shopping) Companies
Module 7: Forecasting
- What is Forecasting?
- Importance of Forecasting in Retail Business
- Target Definition
- Decision Trees
- Ensemble Methods
- The Linear Model
- Neural Networks
Module 8: Retail Pricing
- Retail Market Levels – Mass Market, Middle-Market and Luxury
- Retail Pricing – Objectives and Strategies
- Implementing Demand-Based Pricing Strategies
- Price Elasticity
- The Relationship Between Price and Value
- Markdowns: Seasonal Sales, Reductions and Offers
Module 9: Analytics Software
- Analytics Software Overview
- From Business Intelligence to Business Analytics
- Benefits of Business Intelligence Software
- The Benefits of Business Analytics
- Different Software for Retail Analytics
Module 10: Supply Chain Management in Retailing
- Efficient Inventory Planning
- Integrated Supply Chain
- Efficient Consumer Response (ECR)
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Retail Automation and Supply Chain Management
Module 11: The Sales Process and Dealing with Customers at the Checkout
- The Checkout and Basic Requirements
- The Importance of the Point of Sale Concept
- The Personal Characteristics Required for Dealing with this Process
Module 12:Selling in Multiple Channels
- Mail order
- Direct marketing
- Online retailing
- Consumer engagement
- Long-tail effect
- New technology
- Website design
- Online communications
- Fulfilment and delivery systems
- Multichannel retailing
Module 13: Taking Trends and Targeting Customers Effectively
- Why Trends are Important to Your Store
- How to Take Advantage of the Trends in an Efficient Manner
- Why Targeting Customers is so Effective
- How to Target Customers in the Best Possible Way
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
The learners have to successfully complete this Retail and Data Analytics Course to achieve the CPD, CMA & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed hard copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
Is This Retail and Data Analytics Course Right for You?
This Retail and Data Analytics course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This Retail and Data Analytics will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This Retail and Data Analytics course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Retail and Data Analytics program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Retail and Data Analytics course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. This Retail and Data Analytics course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
This Retail and Data Analytics course will help you to kickstart or take your career in the relevant sector to the next level. This course will help you achieve a position of respect and dignity, and you will be able to get ahead of the competition. The Retail and Data Analytics certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will help you in procuring jobs in the relevant industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.