Add to basket or enquire
Certificate of achievement in Retail Management Level 5. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 80 CPD points available with no extra study.
Successful Retail Management is about so much more than selling products and services to customers. Now more than ever, it’s all about the customer experience. Everything and everyone the customer encounters from the moment they enter the store influences their impression of the retailer. Ultimately, it’s these impressions that determine whether a customer returns, or takes their business to a competitor. Successful retail managers are those who understand the importance of not just meeting, but exceeding the expectations of every customer. By mastering the art of effective retail management, you immediately gain access to a rich and diverse pool of career opportunities worldwide.
Our highest-level Diploma in Retail Management is ideal for newcomers and existing Retail workers alike. With no prior knowledge or experience necessary, this fully-endorsed course explores the most important concepts at the heart of successful retail management. Learn how to take your communication and selling skills to the next level, improve your productivity through smart selling and anticipate the expectations of every customer. Explore customer behaviour from a retail management perspective, learn how to deal with difficult customers and build the confidence to oversee inventory management. Enjoy the freedom to study in your time and at your own pace, with complete support provided by your personally-assigned tutor. Enrol online and your future career in retail management starts right now!
Each of our online courses has been tailored to suit the needs and preferences of distance learners. This exclusive Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management is open to candidates worldwide - enrol today and gain access to the following benefits:
- Inclusion of all study aids and learning resources in the initial course fee - no additional materials required at any time.
- Expert support provided by your personally-assigned tutor as you study, along with our wider student support team.
- Complete freedom from deadlines and time restrictions, allowing every candidate to study in their own time and at their own pace.
- Open and accessible online education, with no entry requirements to fulfil and no geographical restrictions.
- The opportunity to fast-track your career in any Retail setting, with an endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management on your resume!
The primary objective of this course is to help candidates transition from entry-level retail positions to supervisory or leadership roles. Whether already working in retail or considering a change in career direction, this Level 5 Diploma in Retail Managementcould help you take that next big step. Course content probes beyond the basics of retail to explore an extensive range of advanced management concepts. Ultimately, candidates emerge primed and ready for successful careers in retail management.
The course is delivered over a series of eight modules - each focusing on a different aspect of Retail Management. Online assessments follow each of the eight modules, for which your assigned tutor will provide all the support and advice you need. However, there are no final exams to sit at the end of the course.
Upon successful completion of this retail management programme, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The importance of smart selling in a retail environment
- How to pre-empt and satisfy customers’ expectations
- Techniques for dealing with difficult customers and situations
- How to become a more effective personal seller
- The importance of communication skills in retail management
- Advanced knowledge of key stock control issues
- How to assume a leadership position in a retail environment
- Detailed knowledge of customer-focused selling
- How to boost productivity in the workplace
Competition for more advanced positions in most Retail environments is intense. By boosting your CV with an advanced Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management, you stand every chance of gaining an important edge over rival candidates. This fully-endorsed distance learning program is delivered over a series of eight modules, covering the following retail management concepts:
- Module 1 - Essential Skills for Smart Selling
- Module 2 - Productivity Techniques for Maximum Selling
- Module 3 - Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- Module 4 - The Selling Process
- Module 5 - The Importance of Consumer Behaviour
- Module 6 - Dealing with difficult customers
- Module 7 - Dealing with suppliers
- Module 8 - Dealing with the management of stock
Who is this course for?
This fascinating course could accelerate your progression in almost any Retailenvironment. Likewise, existing retail managers, supervisors and team leaders who lack formal retail education could find this course invaluable. The global retail sector is one of largest and most dynamic, open to ambitious and enthusiastic candidates from all backgrounds. If you’re serious about reaching the top of the ladder, this Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management could kickstart your success story starting right now!
Once again, our complete catalogue of online courses is open to candidates on a global basis. No deadlines are imposed, no entry-requirements to fulfil and no geographical restrictions. Study at a pace that suits your learning style and schedule, with complete tutor support provided from start to finish.
Whether new to retail or ready to climb the leadership ladder, this advanced Level 5 Diploma in Retail Management could be your ticket to the big time!
There is no particular entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £120 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of course Completion
(soft copy) can be claimed for £15. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy)=£75
Talented Retail managers and leadership figures are in consistently high demand worldwide. Just a few typical job titles and roles that fall within the bracket of Retail Management include the following:
- Sales Manager
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Floor Leader
- Floor Manager
- Promotions Coordinator
- Retail Management Trainee
- Retail Team Leader
- Service Supervisor
- Team Leader
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.