Resuscitation – Immediate Life Support Level 3 - Online Training Course – CPD Certified
Welcome to MHC Training Solutions' Resuscitation Training Level 3 online course for healthcare and social care providers. Our online Resuscitation Training Level 3 courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Resuscitation Council (UK), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Key points about your online training courses
Study method - Online, self-paced (3 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion (CPD Certification Service)
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
How to access your Resuscitation Training Level 3 course
Follow the easy steps below to purchase and access your online Resuscitation Training Level 3 course:
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Assessment and certification
At the end of this Resuscitation Training Level 3 training course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
The content of this online Level 3 Resuscitation training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your Resuscitation Level 3 training course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
On completion of this Level 3 Resuscitation training course, you will:
- Early recognition of the deteriorating patient may prevent cardiac arrest
- Recognising warning symptoms and signs before cardiac arrest
- Know the airway, breathing or circulation problems that can cause cardiac arrest
- ABCDE approach to recognise and treat patients at risk of cardio-respiratory arrest
What is Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure that combines chest compressions often with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest. It is recommended in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or abnormal breathing, for example, agonal respirations.
What is covered in this Resuscitation Training Level 3 course?
This Resuscitation Training Level 3 course covers the following:
- Causes and prevention of cardio-respiratory arrest
- Aims of basic life support
- Legal obligations
- DNACPR forms
- Chain of survival
- Early recognition and call
- Early CPR
- Early defibrillation
- Post resuscitation care
- Early recognition of the deteriorating patient
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- The ABCDE to the deteriorating patient
- ABCDE approach – underlying principles
- ABCDE approach in practice
- Causes and recognition of airway obstruction
- Treatment of airway obstruction
- Mild choking
- Severe choking
- Treatment of choking
- Adult algorithm
- Paediatric algorithm
- Small child/baby algorithm
- Breathing problems
- Recognition and treatment of breathing problems
- Recognition and treatment of anaphylaxis
- Circulation problems
- Identification and treatment of circulation problems
- Acute coronary syndromes
- AVPU scale
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Treatment of disability
- Full examination
- Heat maintenance
- Privacy and dignity
Advanced life support (ALS) algorithm
- ALS algorithm (Resuscitation Council 2015)
- Confirming cardiac arrest
- Chest compressions
- Shockable ruythms (VT & VF)
- Automated external defibrilation (AED)
- AED algorithm
- AED safety considerations
- Non-shockable rythms
- Manual defibrilation
- Considerations during CPR
- Reversible causes
- Tension pneumothorax
- Tamponade (cardiac)
- Thrombosis (pulmonary)
- Coronary thrombosis
- Airway and ventilation
- Immediate post-cardiac arrest treatment
- When to stop CPR
- CPR variations (adult and paediatric)
- Second survey
- Recovery position
- Resuscitation team roles
What is the Skills for Health’s UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, MHC Training Solutions works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online resuscitation training level 3 course was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes and Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines.
Why choose MHC Training Solutions’ online training courses?
MHC Training Solutions is a leading provider of accredited mandatory training courses including health and safety courses, healthcare training courses, health and social care training courses, home care training, online training courses, management courses and clinical skills workshops among many others.
There are other benefits of choosing MHC Training Solutions’ as your e-learning training provider, including:
- It is a National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- free blended learning environment for individuals and meeting UK compliance requirements
- An approved UK training centre
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- organizations to support existing training
- competitively priced online training courses
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of e-Learning for healthcare providers
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Resuscitation – Immediate Life Support Level 3 - Online Training Course – CPD Certified
Who is this course for?
This Resuscitation Training Level 3 course should be completed by those who work in healthcare and social care services, particularly patient facing clinical roles.
To complete this Level 3 Immediate Life Support training course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our Resuscitation Training Level 3 course are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g. doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.